Drunk as hell

Leonard Snart

You were curled up on the couch.. the only light coming from a side table lamp.. You were reading one of your guilty pleasure romans,.. You sniffled having a slight cold..Len had taken care of you but you ordered him to go out and have some fun with Mick and Lisa. Glancing at the clock you saw it was around 12 already.. ''Time for bed..'' You mutter getting up turning of the light. You made your way to the bedroom and stripped down till you were butt naked. you slipped under the covers and almost immediatly fell asleep. ............................................................ It was almost three in the morning when the front door slammed open and you heard footsteps. Stumbling ones. There Len was. you reconized his voice ''Get out of my way. You're not supposed to be here.'' You giggled softly and got up.. putting on your silk kimono you made your way over to him.. you turned on the big lights and covered your mouth at the sight.. Len was stuk between the couch and the wall.. ''Len.. What are you doing?'' You asked walking over ''This sit thing won't move'' He kicked the couch having the most dry confused face ever.. You giggled walking over.. grabbing his hands you tugged on them ''Come on.. I'll help you.. '' You helped him all the way to the bedroom ''I was handling that.'' He snapped.. Len did not like help. You pulled your hands away and stepped away ''Undress. Lets get you ready for bed.'' Len did so. having fallen for about three times before both his jeans boxers and socks were off. You stepped forward and helped him with his shirt ''Don't be a baby'' You warned. walking him to the bathroom ''I'm not sleeping in the Tub again.'' He slurred turning around, You rolled your eyes and shook your head ''No tub. You need to Pee. I just washed the sheets and I steamcleaned the matress. He nodded after looking confused. he grabbed ahold of his biggy willy.. You cleared your throat ''Sit down. '' Len groaned and sat down. You sighed and stepped out for a bit. turning the lght of in the livingroom. When you came back Len was done and he had already dropped himself in bed.. With some struggles you managed to cover him up. ''Alright time for bed..'' You yawned dropping the kimono. Walking to your side you crawled in.. Leonard moved closer and pulled you into his chest. He was a Spooner. Len kissed your neck ''I love you Snowflake.'' He whispered, You smiled to yourself. You oved him too ''Go to sleep. You're drunk..We'll have a chat later.''

Mick Rory

You tugged on micks Tshirt. Len was out of town so he was out having a drink with Kara. She texted you he was coming up right now. What she failed to mention was that he was so drunk he had ringed every doorbel in the apartment complex... you were currently staring down the staircase. Right now he was ringing the doorbell belonging to misses ferguson.. The cat lady. Mick grunted and looked up his eyes landing on you ''You! Thats my shirt...'' He growled.. You walked down a few steps grabbing his arm helping him upstairs. ''Lets just get you to bed baby. '' You walked him upstairs and straight into your bedroom. You sat him down on the bed and you pushed him to lay down. unbuckling his bed you started pulling of his pants.. where his shoes have gone you do not know. ''Whoah.. Back off. I have a girlfriend.'' He scolded.. You looked at him confused.. but then you remembered.. You were wearing a towel on your hair. you had just showered.. You took it off ''Babe. Just let me help.. ''Mick took a good look at you and grew a grin ''Hey. There you are.'' You rolled your eyes and pulled of his pants..Placing your hands on his scarred thighs you looked down at him ''Shirt of or on?'' Mick sat up and raised his arms ''Off.'' You helping him out of his shirt and you pointed to the pillows ''Lay down. Time for bed'' He nodded. Mick was very agreeable when he was drunk.. Well only with you and Len. To anyone else he was pretty much a dick. Mick layed down and you turned off the light. Walking over you layed down too. Mick took his usual place next to you. he put his head on your chest as usual..You wrapped your arms around him and close your eyes. falling into a deep sleep. ........ Around 4 in the morning Mick jolted awake and he went to the bathroom. Throwing up.. ''(Y/N) !'' He shouted.. You sat up confused for a second.. Then you heard wat was going on. You sat up and grabbed a blanket.. You walked to the bathroom and turned on the dimmed lights.. You put the blanket over micks Shoulders and you kneeled down ''I got you..'' You said rubbing his back as he threw up.. It was bound to be a long morning..

What did you girls think?