Pet peeves

Leonard Snart

-People who are late. Leonard is a guy that lives by the clock. Planning and timing is everything.

-Slow Walkers. Len Walks swift and pretty fast, walking infront of him and walking slowly will only get you hit.. Literally.

-Leonard is big on personal things.. Yes he has a favorite mug, no it will not do anyone any good to use it for your stinky non fat late coffee. with three dashed of chocolate.

-Hygiene. Len used to live with Mick and Mick is very.. Very messy, He hates it..And for gods Sake!!!! Close the botles of soda. the fizz will wear off!!

-Personal boundaries, Len is a sexual guy, He is flirty and stuff but the last thing he wants is walk in on a guy (Looks at Mick) Jerking off on the couch. Or a girl Doing her ladybusiness with her Extra large boyfriend replacer.

-People who dont say thank you when he holds the door open..It's not the first time Len got angry about this, He would react in ways like, ''You're welcome'' or Pulling them back and literally kicking them outside so they have to walk inside again.

Mick Rory

-You will most definetly get punched if you start talking about Micks Eating habits. Yes he will shove a bag of chips down his throat. no he does not want a salad. Talk about it and he will shove his foot down your throat.

-Don't touch his food. the only people who can steal a fry is You and leonard since he thinks Len needs to gain a few.

-Personal Space, Get mad at Mick he don't care, shout scream insult. Sureeee.. But whatever you do.. Don't poke the bear.. literally.. If you do things like poking his chest while speaking slowly as if he is a child.. He will fuck you up. Not in the good (OH YESS..... HARDER) Way.

-Phone addicts, You used to be on your Phone alot around Mick, But after a while he got angry because you were so damn focussed on your wattpad reading, That he snatched it, opened the window and threw it outside, it only hit two flowerpots, a bird and the pervert granny from downstairs, you tend to pay more attention to Mick now..

-Guys who wear their pants on their knees, You and mick had a long talk about him giving those guys a wedgie.. He promised not to do it again.

Snowflakes and Fireflies!!! I'm back from scotland!! It was hellish and I barely had any wifi.. But Now that I'm home I will be updating more often!!