1850 Len

Little background.  The legends came to 1850, Yes the time of the Musketeers! The team split up in two. So Mick, Ray, Martin and Len stayed behind because there was another aboration. And while fixing this Len and the others needed a roof to stay under. you offered the four men a place in your husbands home,  your husband is the captain of the musketeers so Yes you were a true Lady well.. Lady of the garrison but nonetheless one of The queens closest friends which got you places.. anyway. You and Len fell in love.. you didnt know about him being who he is.. Lets do another shortcut.. Len and mick got arrested for thieving. and now he was imprisoned at the musketeers garrison! Time to get your lover out. Oh and just one more thing.. Your husband might have seen you and len making love on his bed.

BEGIN

You held on to your skirts lifting them slightly with one hand as  you bursted through the door leading to the cellar.. You held on to your husbands Firearm, holding it behind you as you come closer to the cells. ''Milady'' Alexandre one of the muskeers said Getting up from his seat ''You shouldnt be here.''  You narrowed your eyes ''I'm here for a prisoner.. Short hair.. Greying..Cold voice..white, lean, tall. Permanent amused face. his friend is big, muscled, bald and patronizing. you might want to kill him.. ring any bells?'' Alexandre sighed ''Milady. You can not see him. Forgive me but It was your husbands orders.''  You scoffed, you felt your anger rising ''Where is he?'' you narrowed your eyes again ''Alexandre. Do not make me'' You started showing the firearm you had, you raised and pointed.. ''Milad..'' You cut Him off ''ANSERW ME''  You took a few steps forward ''NOW'' Alexandre lead you too a cell, mick bloodied against the wall.. Len tending to him, as Alexandre turned around you hit him with the gun. knocking him out cold. ''I now see why you like her.. she got spark Snart.'' Len stood up and hurried over as you opened the door, You hugged him quickly, his lips finding yours, a passionate kiss warming your body.. Len pulled away and hurried to mick Helping him up ''(y/n) We have to go....Theres a ship.. sort of waiting for us.'' You nodded.. You would go with him. Build a live.. You lead them out holding the gun tightly.. ''Your friends have already gone.. I'm sure he will be waiting for us there.''  IT was dead silent behind you.. You managed to sneak them out.. You kept talking to len and mick but they stayed quiet with angered expressions on their face..After a while they lead you into the Woods.. And then suddenly Len turned around ''I'm so sorry.. I cant let you go with us.. You have to do something first.. I can not tell you what My love..'' Len stepped forward after he let mick rest against a tree.. You took a step back.. feeling tears.. feeling the adrenaline leave our body leaving you exhausted.. ''You told me you would take me with you.. The night before my husband took you.. You promised me We would be happy. he would not be a problem!'' Leonard grabbed your shoulders ''You have a destiny..Please dont cry.. Listen..'' You bit your lip nodding as you tried not to hiccup ''You have to fullfill your destiny.. Its importand..after you do that.. I will come for you..'' He gave you a kiss on your forehead ''I love you Lady (Y/N) Armores'' He pulled away... and went to mick helping him up.. You heard mick whisper but what he said was unhearable.. ''You fell to your knees putting your hands on you chest. you could feel your heart break. You waited until Len and mick were out of sight before you let yourself break down 'NO!!!''

Should I do a part two?