He gets jealous at a actor

Leonard snart
Lenny and you were watching Criminal minds your favorite tv serie. With your Favorite actor. Matthew Gray Gubler.. the one and only Dr Spencer Reid... and as you were watching you kept hitting lenny's arn and leg and chest shouting "look look my baby!" Len ofcourse got very very annoyed and it didnt help when you said "oh my gosh Len he is like the smartest guy ever.. look at that IQ.. those cheekbones.. god 187 as an IQ has never looked to good.. my little genius..if I'm not Carefull I will slither of this couch.." Yes.. you were extremely hot on IQ and nerds.. and when you turned to Snart he looked offended, "what is it lenny?" You asked clueless.. he cleared his throat "My IQ is 182. I have an almost photographic memory. I am A pretty damn handsome guy. But If you want this Prancer then go ahead" you sighed "its Spencer.. and No. I love you.. I'm sorry for not thinking about your feelings."you sighed sliding your hand to his inner thigh" how about I.. put my lips to a different use?" He smirked and nodded "It's a start.."

Mick Rory
You sniffled when you heard Mick walk in, his heavy boots stomping on the floor. Wiping away a tear you watched you favorite show, prison break.. in the show you saw your favorite Character Michael Scofield Kiss Sarah.. "Look. MICK.." He walked over and Kissed your head "Who do I have to kill?" You pointed at the tv "He is kissing her.. " Mick pulled away "This is getting really weird.." he said in a gruff voice. "You need to stop watching this. You are mine so stop fantasising. About a stupid actor!" By the time he finished his sentence he wat shouting, you frowned and got up "hey. No. You know I only want you. I just.. Love you.." he just grunted and threw you over his shoulder slapping your but "I will Just have to show you."

I know short!! I did this on my phone, and i am out of ideas, send in requests?????