Where were the kids born.

Leonard Snart

Lily: Your eldest girl was born in a... Unusual pace.. You had been kidnapped by one of Lenny's enemies. One thing lead to another.. your baby girl was born in the back of a van.. It was not ideal.

Lacy: Your second eldest daughter was born in your own bedroom.. This time the birth of your daughter was planned.. what was not planned however was that is was supposed to be a boy.. not a girl..

Leonard Junior (LJ): LJ was born in rogue hideout place.. Mick was there and he helped you.. Lets just say! Lenny Got mad because Mick saw your private parts. but when you reminded Len that his partner saw a baby coming out of you.. he didnt feel that threathend anymore..

Mick Rory

Lillith: Your eldest girl was born in the hospital, around 6 weeks early.. This was due to pregnancy poisoning. Your little girl was tiny and had to be held against a bare chest for heat which jumpstarted her little organs. Mick held your babygirl for a week.. You took turns yes but you had to get stronger.. she is a strong girl now though!

Lenny/Mikaela and Axel:  The triplets were born in star labs. First came Lenny a boy.. Then came Mikaela the girl. But Axel the youngest one brought some problems. He was a breach baby. but you managd to give birth in a natural way.. 

sorry for the late update!!!!! Should I write these out?