Jail talk

Leonard Snart.

Leonard had been caught by the flash in his last heist which was four months ago, His partner heatwave lost his cool which he rarely posesses and he killed a guard, The flash wasnt happy with this obviously.. so he decided to lock them up eventhough they had a agreement.

And that was the reason why you were being patted down and searched by a sweaty fat guy that smelled like hamburgers... As you entered the room a dirty, painted with a puke green color which was truly depressing to be honest.. You walked to the metal table and you sat down.. Leonard was brought in his hands and feet in cuffs.. You hurried over and hugged him quickly.. his body relaxing when you held him..

But the bliss of holding him wasnt for long as you were pulled off by a guard ''No touching..'' The grip was tight so you winced ''Ow.. easy'' Leonards face went cold and murderous.. You let out a sigh as you both sat down len being tied to the table. ''I would ask how you were doing in here.. but we both know you are probably living like a king right..'' You couldnt help but feel mad at him for leaving you... For being so stupid for not keeping micks head cool.

He sighed and tried to reach for your hands ''I'm sorry I know this isnt ideal. but I'll get out of here. it isnt my first prison break..'' You pulled your hands away ''I need you to be carefull. Its bad enough I have to be searched like this. I dont want that for our children. I dont want them to be looked at as cold babies. I want them to not have to be okay with being searched for shiffs or drugs.'' Behind you you hear that your time was up.. You got up and saw Leonard realising ''You're?'' You nodded ''I dont want to raise these babies on my own..'' With that you got escorted out.. shivers going down your spine as you hear Len scream ''(Y/N) !!! (Y/N) Please Come back!'' Should you though?

(Should I make part two Of this or not? Also Prison break fanssssss just one day to go!)

Mick Rory

As you stood in the search room with your legs spread you were searched by Lois. Yes.. You knew her name. prison visits werent uncommon for you. ''Yes. So Then Mick punched the guy into that coma and here he is. and here I am.'' You said Freddy Holding your two year old girl Lillith in his arms. ''ready to go Lois?'' You asked as she finished up. freddy handing Lillith over ''She nodded and lead you to the visitation room.. Walking down the glass hall you saw mick standing with his back turned to you. talking to a guard.. the guard shook his head a few times but eventually nod. taking of his cuff.. Zoned out as you watched him, walking into the room he entered at the same time.. You let out a soft gasp and covered Lilliths Eyes ''Mick.. What happend?'' He shook his head and walked over ''Defending my title in here. How are my little Sparks?'' You started to get a bit mad ''Mick. She is two years old. She doesnt need to see her daddy with a broken nose and stitches!'' You sighed and looked at him ''You need to keep low. if you keep doing this you will be be missing more then three months of her life.'' You turned away when he was gonna hug you, sitting down on the other side of the table Mick turned to the guards ''Give me a few seconds to talk to my girl.'' The guards nodded and walked out

Mick walked over to your side dragging the chair with him ''If I keep calm.... Would you let me hug my little girl. and my bigger girl?'' You nodded and gave Mick his impatient little girl.. Lillith Immediatly hugged him ''Dada!'' He grinned and kissed her head ''You keep growing Firefly!'' She giggled and to be honest it moved you ''I love you dada'' She grinned kissing all over his face ''He kissed her cheek and held out a arm for you.. Reaching out he pulled you over and sat you down on his knee.. You crossed your arms pretending to be mad.. Only to crack and grow a smile.. wrapping your arms around him tightly ''We need you home with us Hothead.. Its been long enough...''

The next ten minutes you babbled about how you all were doing. Explained to the little lillith how daddy got his boo boo on his face. you settled on.. He fell.

When you had been in there for about 15 minutes instead of a half hour the guards walked in and pulled you and lillith of him.. These were the night guards. they were dicks.. Mick had the morning and afternoon ones wrapped around his fingers.. They took Lillith and thrusted her intoo your hands ''Times up. Bring the inmate to his cell'' You shook your head quickly ''No. Mick stay calm.'' You urged ''Sir we still have around 15 minutes left. this isnt fair.'' You were pulled out of the room by guards ''Mick stay calm!'' as you were pulled away you saw mick going red.. and going around the corner.. eventhough mick wasnt in sight.. you knew.. by the sounds.. Mick had snapped..

You spotted Lois at her locker and she hurried over ''Whats wrong?'' You shook your head and handed over the now crying Lillith.. punching the guard eventhough you were against all violence.. he let you go. You ran back to the room to see mick on top of a guy. five guards trying to pry him off.. You burst inside and walked over ''Mick Rory Let go!'' Seeing him stiffen he threw the guards of him. still trying to strangle the leading guard ''You walked behind him knowing he wont hurt you. As you pulled his shoulders... he let go and turned to you. you pulled him down to your chest, seeing the guards ready to attack him you looked at them and shook your head ''Just let me calm him.. You dont want to poke this bear..'' They seemed to agree and you sighed in relief.. rubbing micks back and just behind his ear ''They deserved it..'' he growled trying to calm down for you ''I know'' You mutter ''I know Micky..''