HE DIES!!! DUN DUN DUN

My Sweet fireflies and snowflakes. I promise The chapter after this one will be cute and bubbly.

Leonard Snart :(

You and your husband Leonard were walking down the street. Your two year old LJ Napping in the stroller. you looked up at your husband ''I Love you Snart..'' He looked down and Kissed your head ''I love you too Sweetheart..'' Such a sweet.. warm moment..You and leonard had been happy. With the kids.. Lens consulting job with the police.. The bun in the oven he knows nothing about.. You bought shirts for the kids saying. Oldest. Oldest middle, Youngest middle.. and a shirt for yourself saying, Youngest In the making... So to say.. Everything wat perfect. You looked around your eyes falling on the man you knew as just one of Lens many enemies..And then All turned into slowmotion.. The man raised his gun.. Time went slower as you pushed away the stroller with LJ In it Behind you ''Leonard!'' You shouted to warn him, pushing him aside.. As you both hit the ground you saw blood covering your hands..With a gasp you looked at Len.. He had been shot.. in the stomach.. ''No!'' You screamed putting your hands on the wound ''Where.. Where is Len..'' He asked in a slurr..His face going pale ''Its okay... Dont you worry.. He is safe..Stay with me.'' You said your voice breaking..  "'Remember when I promised you.. Promised you to take you and and the kids to Hawaii.. I.. I want you to still go..'' You broke and started to sob ''No! dont you dare! You and I are growing old together!'' You shouted.. ''Len Please! I'm pregnant!'' He looked you dead in the eyes ''You're.. I  Love yo...'' His voice broke off as he coughed up blood ''No no Len!'' You gasped almost hyperventilating ''One.. Last.. Ki....'' He whispered.. He was dying and you knew it.. You leaned in and kissed his lips.. his lips pressed back for a second before you felt his last breath against your lips..and then it all went quiet.. He was gone..

HELL... This stuff is heavy!! Sorry Snowflakes..

Mick Rory :(

You and Mick Were happy. You had triplets.. A big sister for the three troublemakers.. You were trying to get pregnant again..But with all that stress you deserved a time out.. So Your nephew barry was babysitting the kids while you and Mick got away and into a nice hotelroom. Mick just finished his shower and walked over in a towell.. Boy.. That skin.. those scars.. had Always been a turn on to you.. You sat up in the fluffy white bathrobe.. ''Oh Mick.. I love you so much..'' He smirked and went to walk over..but a knock on the door stopped him.. ''Ordered roomservice?'' You shook your head as he walked to the door. opening it, Before you knew it mick stubled back in.. a Arrow plunged into his chest.. He grunted disoriented. ''Micky!'' You shouted hurrying over the shock dying down.. Mick fell on the ground bleeding heavily.. ''I'm fine I'm Fine!'' He huffed his breathing uneven ''You are not okay! '' You shouted pressing on the wound.. You knew some first aid.. You had too.. having a criminal husband and four kids..You knew he was dying as soon as you saw blood on his lips.. you leaned in kissing his head ''What are you doing! I'm not dying!'' He growled..you glanced around seeing a crowd gathering at the door of your room.. ''It's okay.. I'm here.. I'm with you..'' You whispered trying not to break down.. Staying strong for him.. Your hands rubbing his scarred skin '''When you're okay.. We will get the kids.. and we will move somewhere.. far away.. Where nobody knows us..'' He looked up his breathing slowing down ''Promise?..'' You sniffled tears threatening to spill ''I promise Mickey.. You know I never break a promise..'' He closed his eyes ''I love you..'' His chest started to move up and down slower ''I love you Michael..Rory..'' When his breathing stopped you pulled out the knife and turned around to the crowd seeing them filming the whole thing.. You felt such an anger.. you broke down screaming ''GET OUT! GET OUT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!'' You jumped up and grabbed Micks gun pointing it at them.. The crowd scattered and you turned back to mick..Dropping to your knees.. Cuddling up to his still warm body..''I'm sorry for making a false promise...But I will see you soon..'' You said dropping only the gun..

The end of Mick rory My dear Fireflies...  I hope this chapter makes up for my crappy past three ones.