The floor is Lava

I just want to write a happy little imagine for you guys  My inspiration for cheating Part 3 is low.

Leonard snart

You and lenny were walking down the aisle in the grocery store..You were bored as hell to say the least, So you did the only thing possible.. You annoyed the hell out of Len..in the form of Bumping him with the cart.. suprise throwing things at him.. he is good at suprise catching though.. And you made terrible puns..Len was annoyed at you but he couldnt help but laughing, you turned into a new aisle and then it came to you.. you grew a giant grin ''Len?'' You heard him sigh ''If this is another pun..'' You shook your head quickly ''The floor is lava.'' He looked at you ''I'm not doing this..'' youbit your lip '5...4..3.'' Len groaned and looked around quickly diving into a old ladies cart ''Damnit (Y/N)!!!! '' You blurted out laughing having to sit down and to be honest.. you peed yourself a little seeing how len explained to the old lady.

Mick rory

mickeybear and you were walkingin the park..You looked up at mick.. He had been a bit cranky to be honest so you decided to Screw with him.. You tugged on his shirt causing him to lower his head ''Mick..'' You whispered, he kissed your cheek and said ''you were thinking icecream to?'' You shook your head ''No.. The floor is lava.. 5..4..'' Mick groaned and looked around seeing the icecream truck he ran towards it and duck into the order window, his feet were dangling outside cussing  as he tried getting back out ''This isnt Over (Y/N)'' He warned you You pulled on his feet being weak from laughing too much ''I'm so sorry mick'' You said beginning to snort from laughing to much.