Tired

Leonard Snart

You sighed softly.. You put down your Phone.. You just got of the Phone with your mother.. Everyone was leaving you Your dad. siblings, friends and now mother. It was tiring to be there for everyone.. especially when there was nobody to take care of you.. You felt alone. alone in a big lake with no way out.. swimming around.. you are strong but lateely you just felt more and more tired. You felt like you were sinking.. Your thoughts had gotten darker then usual and you just kept zoning out.. it felt like hours the way you stared at your Phone But you were snapped out of your thoughts as soon as Len walked inside ''You are never going to believe Wha.. Whats wrong?'' He asked walking over as soon as he saw your face ''Hey..'' He said getting down on his knees cupping your face making you look at him, You looked at his lips and then back up at his eyes.. You broke.. ''I'm tired Lenny..'' Tears began to form He sighed and kissed your head ''How about you just take a nap? Get energized.'' You shook your head as you broke more and more every time you attemped to speak.. tears were now flowing free and leonards concerned face pulled you over the edge ''I'm not that kind of tired Leonard.. I'm mentally tired.. I feel like I'm sinking into a black abyss and nobody is grabbing my hand to pull me out.''

Mick Rory

You were busy doing the windows in your small apartment.. You hummed along to the music until The door swung open and in stepped a dirty Mick. He was covered in ash and mud.. Well there goes the work you did this morning.. You sighed looking at the floor ''Mick no... I just did the floor..'' Mick grunted in reply and kicked of his boots and threw his shirt on the floor. He took another glance at you giving you a look while he dropped his pants and stepped out of them.. The look he gave you was formiliar..Hunger. Sleep and a little dash of Gone wrong plan. Leonard was on a trip to ibiza so Instead of taking time of mick wanted to do some bad.. You walked over and picked up the mess he made ''Go take a shower. I'll have Bed ready with a beer'' You started but getting the look again you chuckled ''A icecold sixpack.. Food and The warm comforter with some good tv..'' He nodded and walked past you to the shower closing the door.. You headed to the kitchen preparing it all for him. You realised that this would seem ridiculous but ass much as Len and Mick said they did not need anyone to help them they were wrong as F*ck, These two were wrongly and unhealthy fed.. Unwashed and unmannered little jerks before you met them.. And for mick you coming into his life was the best thing that could happen.. You gave the man structure and care. and in return he gave you his trust and everlasting devoted love.. So going back to the point. You were cleaning up a full grown mans mess because it was routine. He comes home grumpy and tired. you take care of him, he waked up tomorrow morning after 18 hours of sleep. you have a big breakfast. followed by afternoon sex. You go shopping and he comes with you. Dinner and some more sex. after that cuddling on the couch while you read and he watches the football game. THE end.. So that is exactly what you did..

The chapter sucks but I'm so damn tired Little fireflies and snowflakes. <3 I'm working on the cheating part three.