Scofieldsnart. SMUT as promised.

You were busy chopping carrots for the pasta.. you grew a grin when the playlist started to play your sexy song. And before you knew it he was behind you, his big hands placed on your hips, his long strong fingers squeezing your side.. he pulled you into his crotch, you gasped playfully backing your butt more into him.. he pulled your back against his chest, pressing his body against yours, he moved your hair out of your neck and leaned in kissing your neck slowly, you knees already started to buckle and his touch send shivers through your whole nerve system.. you became arousingly away of everything happening.. his lips parted on your neck and he started to nibble, one hand moving down and into your sweatpants.. rubbing your sensitive spots just in the right way.. you felt yourself become wet.. you heard yourself getting wet.. you bit back moan.. it was almost too much.. his voice send you over the edge "Dont hold it in.. let go.." he sinfully whispered in your ear. You felt yourself gushing your knees buckled but he held you up.. your orgasm wasnt that extreme but then again.. your boyfriend Nathaniel couldnt evenmake you feel like this.. and besides that.. the evening wasnt bound to be over... enough time.. lens rubbing stopped and instead he slipped a wet finger into your slit... your felt like you were about the shatter.. you knew this wasnt right.. you turned your head, your breathing shaky your voice coming in a sputter "This isnt right....I have a boyfriend.. This isnt right Leonard.." you heard a low chuckle.. it made you melt..his lips brushed against your jaw, his breath hot on your skin, his seductive dragged out voice making you see stars "Then I refuse.. to be right.." You chest started to fluster and he cupped your breats massaging your nipple with the best care he could.. his other hand still rubbing your throbbing clit.. just when you felt yourself building up he pulled away and grabbed your arm walking you to the table.. once there he lifted you up putting you on the dinner table.. his lustfull blue eyes looked at you.. They looked at you the way a animal looks at his prey.. you were his prey. And you would happily be his prey, he pushed you to lay back.. his hands trailed up from your feet to your hips.. pulling your sweatpants off.. you had no panties on.. he threw the sweats to the side, unbuckling his belt and undoing his button he zippednopen his jeans... his hands moving slow..making you more aroused and pumped with adrenaline..frustration hit you as you saw him looking at you intensly, obviously teasing you by not taking you right there and then.. no you saw he was in for the torture of your arousal... he finally pulled down his boxers to and just as you had fantasized about.. his dick was big.. thick and slightly curved up.. younsam a glimpse of his vline.. the space between your legs began to throb.. heaten up..he put a hand on your chest and pushed you to lay down.,he spread your legs and rubben you shortly.. with the head of his dick.. he then dipped the tip inside of you..he pulled it out and dipped it in again.. you let out a whining sound.. "Beg" leonard ordered.. you couldnt hold it together.. "please.. I'm begging you.. fuck me like I have never been fucked before... Spank me hard and fuck me harder.. " you looked up at his satisfied face... his hands grabbed your waist and squeezed softly.. he slid himself into you.. you were full and he still had a inch or two outside of you.. his hips started to roll meeting yours.. a moan you had been holding back escaped your lips.. you soon became a moaning mess.. he pulled you to sit up, his arms snaking around your waist.. his body started to sweat and the intoxicating musky scent send you over the edge.. you feltnyour orgasm come up and the feeling was euphoric.. you began to thrust into you faster and faster, you started to ride out your orgasm.. he leaned in and started to kiss you.. the pleasure made you sloppy.. your swollen lips met his in quick presses... one of his hands started to move to your neck.. grabbing it gently as he started to pound into you... "fuck..." he growled into the kiss..  you grabbed his perfectly rounded ass and squeezed it... it felt like ages.. the moaning, pulling and grabbing making you close again.. your lower stomach felt pressured., and thd dick inside of you started to pulsate and throb.. Len grabbed your hair and started to thrust harder.. "Together.." he moaned out his breathing quickend yet not as quick as yours.. your heart felt like it was gonna burst.. your sweating bodies intertwined as the climax became to much for both of you... you both let go and rode out your orgasms together.. his body rubbed against yours and you digged your nails into his ass. He tugged your hair.. you tightend around him.. exhausted you eventually closed your eyes... you sensed him leaning in..his hot breath against your cheek.. making you shatter once more.. "Dont think I'm done."his sinfull voice whispered in your ear..  "I wouldnt dare.." you said back breathlessy.
You spend the coming three hours in every corner of the apartment.. Eventually Len left and your boyfriend Nate Heywood came back.. you continued to see Len for months until Nate walked in on you two making passionate love in his office at work., You eventually chose Len and went on having mind blowing sex every fucking night.

I better get another chapter on your book soon. Did the smut satisfy you! I think I did a pretty good job though. I'm quite proud of myself 😂😂, a thousand words just for you