He cheats part 3 Len

Leonard Snart

It had been two months and Len had moved from the couch to a air matress on the ground in your bedroom, He had tried his best, giving gifts. being home more often.. cleanin, cooking.. Being more romantic.. It was all pretty amazing but.. you still feel a pit in your stomach everytime he tells you he loves you. You still dont want to do more then allowing him to hug your or kiss your cheek. Currently Len was making his pretty pathetic looking bed ready to sleep in. You leaned in the doorway, your arms crossed as you let out a soft sigh.. ''Len we need to talk.. I know I gave you ten weeks. But I think we should call it Like it is..'' Len immediatly turned around ''No you gave me two more weeks. I know I was stupid. I know I should never have done it..I'm a weak man. I thought with something other then my brain.. And I'm a fool I know that.. but I will never give up.'' He slowly got up grabbing your hand ''Please Just give me those last two weeks.'' You bit your lips.. You felt something you havent felt in two months.. Butterflies. The look in Lens eyes were of pure regret..You knew this man and you knew the undying love he had for you..You wouldnt forgive him.. ever.. but you could see yourself working on your relationship.. you could see yourself being happy with him again.. You pulled away from his hand nodding ''I'll give you another month.. Don't dissapoint me.'' You said.. your voice coming out as a whisper. ''You wont regret it. I love you..'' He said relief crossing his face.. happiness crossing his face.. and you believed him.

There will be a part 4 if you snowflakes want.

Also do we have any fireflies here?