a favor?? AN

Hey Snowflakes and Fireflies!! I want you to know I'm writing chapters to upload later after my trip to Scotland!! I do want to ask you Lovelies to read my book or atleast try it out! I have been working on the idea, characters and storyline for a few weeks now. I just began my first draft. I will add a little ABOUT THE BOOK at the end of this note!

I also want to ask you ladies to comment ideas for preferences or imagines!

Now about the book

Dr Charms Trials

Doctor Cyril Nerezza, A brilliant Psychologist Haunted by the Past, he decided to hunt down and work on the bad and ill minded Criminals of Chicago, putting them through a self designed set of trials to change their habits and their nature. He studies their minds trying to change them for the better, Those who can not change will be executed without remorse.. Atleast that was his plan when he began on the age of 21. through the coure of four years he became known as Doctor Charm A ruthless cold man, Leader of Chicago's crimeworld, Nothing happens without his permission and if it does the fool who comitted it, will be wishing he died before Doctor Charm has even started his Ruthless and Barbaric Trials.. Hero or Criminal, Follow his rules or die by trial. That type of power didnt go unnoticed, A hero by the name of Soldier Steel was pulled out of retirement to stop the almost five year long reigning Doctor Charm...Heroes have gone there and crossed him, Heroes like Miss Magica..Captain Eagle even the seemingly undefeatable Giant.. All have returned dead or incapable of using their abilities. Will Steel survive or will he too be defeated by Doctor Charm?

Like the story? Tips and ideas in the comments <3 Love you all!!