You get into a fight.

Leonard Snart

You and Lenny were driving around a parkinglot, the kids were in the back all napping and Len was the one driving... You could say you had a case of road rage...and looking for a parking spot could be challenging.. When you saw a parking spot  a very calm Len made a move to park. only to be cut of by some guy in a Ferrari. ''Oh come on.'' Len said irritated hitting the steering wheel. ''Oh hell no.'' You said. you are pregnant. your two girls were in the back and you were not about to wait another minute to get yourself that  watermelon frosted pickle donut with mayonaise.. ''Just calm down. We will find another spot.'' Len said patting your shoulder.. You sighed but snapped seeing the guy get out of his cr with a smirk. This guy was bald. Big.. And looked like he was an total bag of dicks..''Hell no. I'm punching the guy.'' Len put his head against the wheel ''No. No wait (Y/N)'' But you were already out the car and stomping over ''Hey sir.. Listen up. Thats my parking spot. We have two kids and I really need to get my bloodsugar up..'' The guy turned around and looked at you up and down ''Back of whale. '' Oh hell nah.. He did not just say that. you thought.. ''Excuse me you big bag of tiny little dicks.'' You took of your slipper and threw it at him ''Have some damn respect.'' The guy rolled his eyes ''Get away from me you crazy sociopath.'' The guy stomped over and grabbed you by the collar of your shirt. He expected you to look afraid.. But you started to smile hearing a car door open and Lens formiliar boots walking over. Hearing a very very formiliar click and a charging sound you saw the cold gun being presses against the guys head ''Let go of my girlfriend. nice and easy.'' A dragging cold voice said. The man let go of you and turned to len ''She's a sociopath. Get a handle of that elephant.'' Len grew a smirk and knocked the guy to the ground. ''No. She's just hungry..'' Len knocked the guy out and turned to you. ''Thank you baby..'' You said with grin ''You park. I'll back his car out of the spot.''  He winked..

Mick Rory.

You and Mick were sitting in a diner, With your newborn baby girl. You held her in your hands as Mick ate his pancakes You placed your little one in her stroller and before you had the chamce of sitting down the little one started to cry. You sighed.. your food was getting cold. ''I Got this. you eat.'' the stress was all put on you ass Mick had become a very deep sleeper.. So you lost alot of weight.. You smiled gratefull ''Thank you Micky..'' He grunted and got up picking up the tiny girl with his huge hands.. As he tried to soothe her you nibbled your pancakes with chocolate and sprinkles.. Behind you you heard a woman say ''I'd cry too if I got held by that Giant crisp..'' Mick didnt have clean shirts so he was wearing short sleeve.. Which meant his scars were out.. and you werent about to let that comment slip.. ''Look at that Mackenzie..what did he do? get burned in a methlab?'' You looked up at mick. you knew he thought about his scars as something gorgeous.  You got up as the woman was about to say something again.. But before she could you grabbed the woman by her hair pulling her head back ''You listen here you judgemental ignorant twat. Who gave you the right to comment about my man?'' You spat holding in your anger ''(Y/N)'' Mick said warning you. ''Let it go..'' He said sternly as the baby calmed down ''No.'' You said, The woman looked up ''I can have a opinion about hulk smash there. '' You let go of her hair and grinned. ''Listen up. You need to shut up. And look at yourself. How does it feel to be the reasons double doors have been invented?'' You snapped. The woman gasped and turned her head, You looked at Mick who grew a grin ''Lets go hulk. We have some smashing to do.'' You said grabbing a pancake from your plate walking out with Mick ''You are fine woman.'' You swallowed a piece of pancake. turning to Mick walking behind you with the baby and the stroller. ''I have a man to protect..''