•one•

Miss Peregrine held the girl's hand and led her carefully through their loop entrance. Y/N was confused, scared and sad. She hadn't fully processed everything that happened in the past week. All her friends get killed, including Miss Avocet. Now that she thought of it, she was lucky to have escaped.

After they've entered the loop, Miss Peregrine backed up and transformed into her peregrine falcon form and she flew up slowly, eyeing Y/N and giving her a look that said, "Follow me." Y/N didn't hesitate. A few moments later her wings magically appeared from behind. She flew up and followed the navy blue bird to the way of the house.

 She flew up and followed the navy blue bird to the way of the house

(this shot is amazing.)

As soon as they landed right at the front door, Miss Peregrine transformed back into her original form and Y/N hid her wings as quickly as possible and stood behind her, scared to see what was inside.

But the children playing outside saw her and as soon as they did, they ran up to their headmistress to ask who the girl was.

"Miss Peregrine who is she?" Hugh asks, a single bee escaping from his mouth. Y/N flinched, she had a slight phobia of bees. She saw floating clothes, which she was very confused of, but figured that this person might be invisible. Beside the "floating clothes" were two little boys dressed in masks, each holding half of what seemed to be a teddy bear, behind them was a girl with dirty blonde hair braided on both sides and dressed in light brown pants and a green jacket. A boy in a monacle dressed in a suit was standing beside her.

"You have wings?" A girl with brown hair in a white dress asks shyly, hesitantly pointing to her back while the other held on to another little girl's hand. She had blonde curls and was in a pink dress.

"Well that sure is a splendid outfit." The boy in a monacle says, his thick accent filling Y/N's ears.

Why are little children giving me anxiety? Y/N thought, hiding herself behind Miss Peregrine. Being the caring lady that she was, she sensed Y/N's discomfort.

"Children, that's enough chatter. Y/N here is new and she will be staying with us. And yes, she has wings, Bronwyn. Now, what about an introduction?"

The boy in the monacle steps up first and give out his right hand for Y/N to shake. "Horace, lovely to meet you, I had a dream you were gonna arrive." He smiles. "Prophetic dreams?" She asks, her voice laced with curiosity. Horace nods.

"I'm Bronwyn, I'm strong enough to lift anything." The girl with brown hair says, lifting up Y/N as a demonstration, she giggles as Bronwyn sets her down gently.

The boy with the bees introduces himself as Hugh, the dirty blonde as Fiona, and so on.

After the introduction, Miss Peregrine dismisses the children, leaving them to continue playing in the front yard, and she leads Y/N inside the front door to find a boy and 2 girls her age sitting on the dinner table, talking about absolute nonsense.

"Who's this?" The boy asks sternly, his Scottish accent filling the empty room.

"This is Y/N. She's one of Miss Avocet's children who survived, and since she isn't here she'll be staying with us from now on." Miss Peregrine smiles. "An introduction would be lovely."

The red-haired girl stood up first, the blonde following her. The boy hesitates at first, but stood too when Miss Peregrine gave him a blunt stare.

"I'm Olive, I have to wear gloves so I dont set everything on fire." The redhead says, a genuine smile plastered across her face like a beautiful painting. The blonde one who was wearing a blue dress grins. "Emma Bloom. Aerokinetic." She shakes Y/N's hand. Everyone's so friendly here, she thought.

The boy stood in front of Y/N. His eyes were looking at hers. He seemed amazed, but brushed off the thought once realization hit him. He shook his head lightly, and that stern, yet cute, look was back on his face.

"Enoch. Dead riser." No shaken hands, no eye contact, not even a single smile was shot her way. Rude, she thought.