•blurb #2: late nights•

It was almost midnight when Y/N awoke. She looked over to the boy soundly sleeping beside her and sighed. As much as she loved Florida and being with Jacob, she also loved being with the children back in Wales. And she missed that. She missed doing her chores and constantly joking with the other kids.

It had been a little over 2 days since she and Jacob sent the letter to the post office, and she couldn't wait until Miss Peregrine could see their pictures. Other than the 'selfie' Jacob and Y/N took, they also took Polaroid pictures of the beach not far away from Jacob's house.

Jacob's parents were a little overwhelmed that he had come home with a girl but they adored her, just not as much as Jacob did. They welcomed her just like another one of their family members. At first, they thought it was weird that her peculiarity was telekinesis, but they learned the perks of it too, like how it made chores easier for her to do.

Y/N was drowning in her thoughts. She wanted to go up to the roof with a book and connect constellations, just like she always did when she couldn't sleep. And then Jacob would come and keep her company. She also missed using her wings.

She didn't want to wake her lover, so she stood up quietly and made her way out the door.

"Y/N? You okay babe?" Jacob lifts his head, his voice raspy and eyes sleepy.

Y/N almost melts at the nickname he'd given her.

"Uh, yeah," She gulped for a moment before continuing, "Just—weird question, but do you have a way to the roof?"

Jacob laughs then sitting up. "I don't think so, but you could try going out the attic window."

"You're okay with me going up there? I just need some air." Y/N sighed.

"Of course," Jacob stood up and went to grasp her hand. "As long as I come with you." He smiles.

~

i made a twitter!!! cause im trash lol follow me there im @iridesscens with two s's bc my OG username is taken :'( ill follow y'all back as long as u dm me saying that u came from my wattpad

and thanks so much for all your support my lil muffins. y'all are so kind i love you all

~ anastasia 💟