14. Mating

EDITED

Chapter fourteen :-

It felt warm and comforting as Tiara snuggled into her personal source of warmth.

"Get up, baby," Christian chuckled pulling her closer and tightening his hand around her waist.

Tiara mumbled which got muffled by his chest.

"What?"

She slowly opened her eyes and placed her chin on his chest to look up at him. "I said, what time is it?"

"It's almost eleven. Your alarm was shrieking at around six, didn't you hear it?"

"No," she yawned. "I think I was too tired and deep in sleep to hear it."

"Tired? I wonder why?" Christian gave her a cheeky smile.

She chuckled, "Because the ass of a boyfriend of mine kept me awake all night."

"Kept you awake? Hmm... I wonder what he made you do?"

Her eyes lit up, remembering how amazing the last night had been. "Something really good."

"And what was that?"

"That's for me and my boyfriend to know only," she said flashing him her grin.

"Okay," he laughed.

"Good morning," she smiled at him.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said, softly kissing her.

"What?" She asked looking at him frown.

"That wasn't enough. Come here," he said and properly kissed her.

She broke away, laughing. "But you kept me awake almost the whole night. And now, again?" She said pointing at his excited male anatomy.

"Yes," he suddenly flipped them over and his eyes grew dark, seeing her underneath him, naked. "May I?"

She smiled, "Please."

And that was all he wanted to hear to take her again. Last night was beyond amazing. If he thought her touches and kisses before felt intense, he couldn't even begin to describe how finally being inside her felt. Nothing could ever compare to it and he would be damned if she were to ever go away from his life.

*

"Here, wear these," he said, handing her his T-shirt and a clean pair of boxers.

"Thank you," she said, still looking a little flushed from what they had just done in the shower together. Not like she was complaining, though. He was a very respectful, attentive lover. And she was still learning to fulfil his needs, too.

"I'll be making us breakfast," he informed her. "Or lunch," he said when he saw the time on the wall clock.

Tiara quickly dried herself off and put on the clothes. Dropping a text to Catherine, telling her that she was with Christian and didn't know when she'd be returning, she went out of the room when her friend replied back, telling her to enjoy (if you know what I mean).

Christian was already plating their food when she walked over to him to hug him from behind. "Smells good," she complimented him.

He turned around to her and was very pleased to look at her in his clothes. It greatly boosted his ego now that her smell was now even more intoxicating than ever. Because now, it wasn't just her untainted smell, it was his and hers together. Now, every other Wolf would know that she was taken.