EPILOGUE

A/N:- Important announcement at the end of this chapter. Please read. 

*

It was a beautiful, summer morning in the Packland giving everyone an excuse to spend their day outside to bask in the warmth of the first rays of the summer.

"Luke, what are you doing?!" His mother asked bewildered when she saw the eight-year old boy running around with a catapult dipped in chocolate in his hand.

"Uncle Chase taught me this," the boy giddily explained. "See, I can hit Calum with this and also eat the chocolate off it."

"You shouldn't hit your brother, Lucas!" Tiara exclaimed. "And where is Chase? That boy, I swear, never grows up!"

"Were you talking about me, T?" Chase came up from behind her.

"You are spoiling these kids!" She said as her eyes drew to Matthew, Chase's seven-year old. "Matt, what are you eating?! Spit it out!"

"Hey it's only chocolate and chicken!" Chase said, offended, as he looked at his own son.

Tiara glared at him. "Matt, honey, spit it out, please? We will get you better food," she coaxed him.

His face split into a grin at the mention of food and immediately did as he was asked to do. "Okay!"

Tiara sighed. Taking the boy's hand, she went to get him food as she had promised.

"I want apple flavoured candy!" The 7-year old squealed as soon as they entered the kitchen.

"How about just apple, hm?"

"But why? Candies are better!" Matthew protested.

"Because, Matt, fruits are healthier than candies. And I'm sure your mother won't want you eating candies just before lunch, now, would she?"

The mention of his mother's name shut the boy up as he begrudgingly agreed and watched as his aunt washed and cut the fruits.

"Hey there." Tiara felt a hand going around her waist and a soft kiss landing on her cheeks.

"Hello," she greeted Christian.

"What have we here?" He asked ruffling his nephew's hair as he placed the files he was carrying on the cabinet.

"Fruits for Matt," Tiara replied as she placed the cut apples on a plate and handed it to him.

"I wanted candies," he grumbled but started eating anyway.

"Mom, Luke is hitting me!" Calum ran towards his parents, whining. "It hurts," he said showing his parents his arm.

"That boy! Luke!" Tiara yelled.

"Calm down. I'll go see," Christian said as Calum eagerly held his father's hand and led him out to his twin. Tiara laughed out loud when she saw Matt whiz past her holding his plate; probably to help his partner-in-crime from Christian.

Just then, her phone in her hand started ringing and looking at the caller ID, she happily received the call. "Hey, Amanda!"

Ever since the huge war that had taken place against the rogues almost thirteen years ago, things had returned back to as normal as it could get in their Wolf world. Harold's Mate, however, couldn't bear the pain and humiliation her Mate had caused and killed herself. Because of all that, Veronica could no longer manage to live there with all the memories haunting her with every step she took. So after Amanda's college, they both moved back to London and called Tiara and others from time to time.