*Special*

THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL AND DOES NOT EFFECT THE BOOK WHAT SO EVER!

     My palms begin to sweat from nerves as I pace back and forth. My nerves are a nervous train wreck. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I should be happy! I hear someone cough and look up to see 60 standing there in a black suit and tie. He smiles nervously at me. "Ready?"

    I nod my head and take his arm. He leads me down the hallway to where 117, Natasha, Wanda, Kate, and Pepper are standing. They are all in long white dresses with their hair done and light blue flowers in their hands. Ogie runs up to me in his little black suite and raps his arms around my waist. I spot Tony, Steve, Vision, Clint, and 284 come walking towards us from the back. They each go to one of the girls and take their arms. 

   I look down at Ogie who has tears running down his face. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too."

"Are we going to get our own house now?"

   I smile down at him. "Sure, we can get one out in the country so you and Night can play in the backyard."

   Music begins to play in another room. I stiffen as Ogie walks away. 60's hold on my hand tightens. I look up to see him smiling down at me. I smile back up at him and follow everyone to where the music is playing. We all stop outside the doorway that leads to the room where a bunch of people are sitting down. My heartbeat quickens.

   117 and 284 enter the room, bright smiles on their faces. Natasha and Clint go next followed by Wanda and Vision. Pepper smiles at me as she and Tony walk into the room. Steve places a warm kiss on my forehead before leaving with Kate on his arms. Ogie and this little girl go next. Soon, it's just 60 and I.

   The music changes and I hear people rise from their seats. My grip on the large bouquet of white roses in my hands tightens. My dress feels tight and suddenly I have doubts on it. Will he like it? My dress isn't as sparkly as Wanda and Pepper would like it to be but it has some bling on it. The sparkles form little roses on my long white dress. The veil goes all the way down to my feet. The dress itself feels like a cape as it trails behind me. I chose to go sleeveless because they just feel weird on my arms. My back is exposed to reveal the scars that tun up and down it.

"You'll be fine, Kyra," 60 says to me.

  I smile, "Ok, let's do this."

   60 leads me into the room and suddenly, all eyes are upon me. The rows are full of people all staring at me. The benches that they sit on are made of wood with flowers rapped around the sides. White roses form a walkway for me. White garland hangs down from the trees. It all takes my breath away.

   And there, standing at the end of my walkway, is Bucky. He has a bright smile on his face as he looks me up and down. I find myself blushing so hard I must be as red a tomato. He's wearing a black tux and I can see his metal hand as he nervously fidgets with his fingers. His long brown hair is silky smooth and his baby blue eyes are full of so much happiness in them that it makes me want to run up to him and smother him with my kisses.

    I look over at Steve to see that he has tears streaming down his smiling face. He nods his head at me and then I look back at Bucky, my future husband. I get to the end of the aisle and 60 hands me off to Bucky. I take his arm, his metal arm, and enjoy how strong and tough it is.

   Bucky guides me up to the altar where a man with white hair and wrinkly skin stands waiting for us with a Bible in his hands. He's wearing a shirt that is red with little comic book characters on it as well are his pants. He has on a dark color of shades on. His smile is warm as he looks up at Bucky and I. I believe that his name is Stan Lee.