Surprise

Wake up princess!!! My dad hells like I can't hear him in his regular speaking voice.
Dad I'm up already, why are you so loud? Okay princess and no reason(My dad know I know when he's lying but I guess if that's what he wants me to think lol) but come downstairs when you're done princess.

OMG! I'm being rude, where are my manners lol. I'm Aubrielle Marie Gutierrez, but people call me Aubri or Brielle for short. I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm 15 years old, my birthday is October 19, 1996.I'm 5'3 with a nice mocha skin tone, I'm a little on the big side but not sloppy big. I'm mixed, my dad is Samoan and my mom is black. My best friends are Alexis and Yariah, you'll get to know them soon.

As I'm walking to the restroom to do my hygiene routine I hear a knocking sounds, not paying much attention to it, I continued walking to the restroom. I went to my walk-in closet that is in my bathroom and picked out a simple outfit for today. Usually it takes me at least 30-50mins to find something to wear, but I wasn't really in the mood too look over dressed for this hot ass Arizona weather smh, so I just picked a simple baby blue and violet dress, with my below the knee gladiator sandals. Anyway I get in the shower and I started hearing music coming from downstairs and I shake me head because my dad has horrible taste. I finished my shower brushed my teeth and straightened my hair finally. Walking out my restroom I was going to sit on my bed but something told me to look out the window, now I know why I heard knocking lol, it was one of my best friends throwing rocks at my window.

Alexis: Damn it's about time you come to the window ho.

Me: Ho I was in the shower, but I did hear knocking before I got in I just thought I was tripping lol. But why are you knocking at the window and not at the door?

Alexis: Your ass gone get killed like they do in movies ignoring all the damn warning signs. And I didn't go to the door because this way is more convenient, plus you guys have company.

Me: Company?

Alexis: Yes company ho, now are you going to let me in, it's hot as hell out here.

Me: Oh my bad girl come in.I have to go downstairs my dad wants me, I already know you don't want to come with, because my dad talks loud as hell lol.

Alexis: Right. I can here him up here anyway

I start walking down the spiral staircase wondering who was here. I started hearing laughter coming from the kitchen, so I walk in that direction. As I'm walking I see these two little kids leaving the kitchen they said "Hi Bri Bri" I greeted them back, even though I had no clue who they were honestly. I finally reached the kitchen(We have the longest hallway leading to the kitchen) and see my dad and some woman that kind of looked familiar, but I couldn't really put my finger on it at the time. My dad looks at me with the strangest expression, like where are your manners or something.

Me: Hello I'm Aubri Alejandro's oldest daughter, nice to meet you Mrs...

The Lady: Hey Aubri nice to meet you. I'm Nicolette Gutierrez and I'm sure you seen two little girls walk from out of here, those are my daughter's Anais & Arielle.

Me: Yes I seen them, they are too sweet & beautiful.

Alejandro: Okay well now that all the introduction are out the way, Mrs. Gutierrez and the twins will be joining us for dinner with the rest of the family, you don't mind right?

Me: Dad of course I don't mind, plus I think that the twins will like to hangout with Aaliyah,Alijah, and Adriana.

Alejandro: Okay dinner will start at 7pml, go get your little sisters and brother up please.

Me: Okay dad.

I got all my siblings up, I got their clothes out for them and did their hair. If you didn't know by now I'm the oldest child. It goes me(15) Alexandra(12) Alejandro Jr(11) Aaliyah(7) Alijah & Adriana(5). I took them downstairs to meet Anais & Arielle, and I was right all the girls liked them, Aj on the other hand wasn't to excited to see more girls lol.

It was approaching 7pm very slowly so I decided to take the kids to the backyard to play on the playground my dad built.I'm watching the kids play and as I'm watching them play, I notice they have a lot of similarities with one another. They have the same eyes, hair, and skin tone, I just shook it off because I just knew it was just a simple coincidence. I look at my phone and seen a few missed calls, some private numbers, numbers I didn't recognize, and Alexis. Omg I forgot she was here this whole time smh. I gather all the kids, because we have a pool in the backyard and I don't anyone to fall in and drown. I run upstairs to my room and see Alexis sleep on my bed. I did all that running for nothing seriously. As I'm walking out the room I hear my dad and Nicolette talking, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but I couldn't help want I overheard.

My Dad: Yes we'll tell them all tonight it'll be fine relax.

Nicolette: Okay, I just want things to go smoothly you know.

My Dad: Don't worry Nicci it'll be fine you worry to much, now lets head downstairs for dinner I'm starving.

With that said I hurried downstairs wondering what they had to tell us. I told everyone to go wash up and head to the dining room to wait for the adults. Moments later my dad and Nicci come in the dining room hand and hand, you can tell Nicci was trying to remove her hand from his hold but my dad wasn't letting her, that's weird. He pull a chair out for her to sit down then he sat down. We prayed over our food and started to dig in. My dad started looking at Nicci then at me, in my head i'm like what's going on, though I already have a clue.

Dad: Kids. We have something to tell you.

We all just sat silent waiting to hear what he was going to say.

Dad: Well kids, this is Nicolette.

Me: Um dad, she already introduced herself earlier remember?

Dad: I know princess, just let me finish what I have to say before you interrupt again.

Me: Sorry dad.

Dad: As I was saying this id Nicolette Gutierrez... My wife.

Everyone sat silent for at least 5 minutes in shock, like did my dad really just say his wife like as in partner, spouse, lover, and soulmate. Okay I've been tripping all day already so I might be tripping still.
Me and my siblings started looking at each other like we are being pranked, so we started to smirk a little bit.

Aj: Dad your to old to be playing pranks on people

Alexandra: Yeah dad, if this is a joke it definitely isn't funny at all

Aaliyah: I think it's wonderful

Alijah & Adriana: Yes we get two more sisters right daddy?

Me: Omg you guys, what's with the rudeness and attitude? Sorry dad.

I don't know why my siblings are reacting in this manner but it's not okay. I agree with them but they shouldn't have acted like that. They get that from my mom I guess I'm more like my dad.

Dad: It's okay princess, it's going to take time for them to adjust to a few changes. And there's also something else I need to tell you guys.

Waiting for him to say something else like where moving or she's pregnant, wouldn't really surprise me.

Dad: Her two children Anais and Arielle are actually my biological daughters as well...