IT'S MY BIRTHDAY: Part 2

No Ones POV:
Alejandro sat in the bathroom for a minute in disbelief that someone was bold enough to break in his house for one, secondly hurt his pride and joy(His kids, but mainly Bri) and thirdly kidnap his child.
He was coming up with a plan as he casually walked back down to the party. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves so he didn't want to interrupt their fun. He walked towards his brother and cousins(who are more like brothers in his eyes) he told them to round up a few people because some shit about to go down but be incognito.
After a while Al told everyone that Bri wasn't feeling to well so she is getting some rest and they can stay for a little bit longer if they wanted, it was only 8:50pm: Everyone said okay and ended up staying for 2 more hours.

Al told Nicci what was up and told her not to inform the younger kids, but she could tell Alex and Jr. so they know to watch out for each other when him or Nicci aren't around. They were a little scared and confused at first but they got it together.

Bri's POV:

What the hell is going on? That is the only question I have for myself at the moment. I don't know how long I was passed out but I need to get the fuck away from these people. I tried to feel around me but to no avail I couldn't reach very far since my hands were tied together, but from the little that I could feel I know for a fact I was in some type of SUV and it wasn't moving. It felt like a good 10-15 minutes before the car started to move. It was kind of cold so I know it was night time, they had to have the windows rolled down because I felt a cool breeze against my skin.
After what felt like hours, we finally arrived to the destination I'm guessing.
It smelled like the sewer and a waste field all combined. I walked a long path and reached some stairs(15 steps to be exact) and someone opened a door and it smelt worse than it did outside. They smells were hitting me left and right as they walked me down the hallway, the smells were unbearable, my stomach started to ache, my head was starting to spin, and my feet started to give out. I ended up falling to the ground and one of the people got mad and starting dragging me by my hair. I tried my hardest to get up and walk but I couldn't. The guy told me to stand up then he pushed me back on the floor then I fell on something sharp and my side was bleeding profusely. I heard someone say "Aye chill, we not about to be doing none of that, that's out." I was thinking, finally someone with a little compassion, because the other guy is an asshole. " And get someone to stitch her up, we can't have it looking like there was a massacre in here." The guy said. After a while there was just silence, so I guess everyone left the room.
I started getting really cold and started shaking really bad. I heard the door open and someone starting cursing. "I could have sworn I told these fucking idiots to sow you up." He said. I was too weak to give a response. "It's okay, I'll do it myself, that's the only way things get done anyway." He left the room and came back a shortly after, he told me he was going to give me a shot to numb the spot that required stitches, I nodded my head in response. "Does that feel better?" He asked. I nodded my head. After he stitched my side up, I'm guessing he put a big bandage around it. It still hurt but it felt somewhat better. "Are you hungry, I can go get you something really quick, if you want?" He asked. " Yes, please." I said finally able to speak after what seemed like forever. "Do you want anything in particular?" He asked " Whatever you have is fine." I said. "No what do you want, I asked for a reason." He said, not in a demanding tone, more of a curious tone. "Sorry, maybe pizza." I said in an unsure tone. "Okay, pizza it is. Is pepperoni okay?" He asked. "Yes, that's fine." I said. He left shortly after. The door opened again and the guy was back with the pizza, he also got me a drink too.He finally took my blindfold off and told me to keep my eyes closed until I hear the door close, I did as I was told because I didn't want to get harmed in any kind of way. When I finally seen my surroundings it actually didn't look as bad as I intentionally imagined. It was actually pretty clean. There was a nice purple and blue queen sized canopy bed in the room the whole time, I could have actually laid on that instead of the hard ass floor. Someone put clothes and underwear on the bed for me to change. There was a bathroom connected to the room, it had a lot of body products to clean yourself with, even Victoria Secret. This has to be the work of the guy who stitched me up.
I wonder why is he being so nice to me and the other ones are just complete assholes.
Actually the better questions are, why did they take me and what do they want?