Dream or Reality

That Night

After finishing dinner last night we all went our separate ways in the house to take in all the information that our day just threw at us all at once. So I was in my room up majority of the night, Alexis was still sleep surprisingly. I was just going over the other conversation skipping the marriage part going start to the biological kids part. Like how are they your kids when the look a year younger then Alijah & Adriana? How seriously when my parents were still together two years ago? I just had so many questions racing through my mind, so I put my headphones in to get lost in the music.

The Next Day

I woke up stretched out and sat up on my bed. I looked to the right side of my bed and Alexis wasn't there anymore. See I knew I had to be dreaming about yesterday. I headed to the restroom and did my usual morning hygiene routine. I looked at the sticky note on the mirror and proceeded to read it out loud." You're an intelligent,beautiful,honest, and kind-hearted person. You are prefect exactly the way you are don't let anyone push you around or tell you different. Now keep your head up and show that beautiful smile I love to see. LOVE YOUR BESTIE BOO ALEX"

I wiped the tears from my face and put a smile on my face, knowing I would have done something I'd regret later, that's why I love Alexis so much, she's the best. And wait if Alexis was really here yesterday, is my dad really married with two kids?

I walk down the hallway getting ready to wake my siblings up from their slumber. As I'm about to open Ali & Adri's door, out walks Anais & Arielle. They just look at me smiling the prettiest smile, showing off their sparkling white teeth. They both hugged me at the same time.

Ari: Hi Bri Bri
Ana: Hi sissy

I respond not really paying attention to the fact that Anais called me sissy.

Me: Hey guys. Why are you up so early?

Ari: Daddy told us to wake everyone up.

Ana: He's taking us out for a family day

Me: Okay thanks guys go wash up for breakfast, we'll be right down

Ari: Okay Bri Bri. Come on Ana you heard what sissy said

I go to check if everyone actually stayed up. I knew the twins wear up but I still went in anyway to make sure they brush their teeth, and they already did surprisingly. Then I went to Liyah's room, she was reading a book. She said hi and went downstairs. I reached Jr's room, I knocked and he opened it and hugged me like his life was over. He's so dramatic.

Jr: Brielle is this real or my imagination? I'm happy but disappointed all at once.

Me: Jr everything will work out for the best don't worry.

He started to walk to his bathroom with a tear falling from his eye.Now I'm headed to Alexandra's room. I hear music so yeah she's up. I knocked, she said"Come In", so I let myself in. She was polishing her nails. Then out of nowhere she said"Do you think mom knows about this little situation dad as going on? In my head I started to think the same thing.

Me: Maybe, maybe not who cares. Just come down start in a little while.

She rolled her eyes. She really gets on my nerves, she's too much like my mom, that's why I barely go to see her when my dad takes the kids to see her.

About a hour later we're all downstairs waiting on my dad and Nicci. Everyone having their own separate conversations, well I'm texting Alexis filling her in on everything that has happened, since she was sleep the whole time she was here yesterday.

Dad: Hey kids!

Ari,Ana,Ali, & Adri: Daddy don't talk so loud.

Everyone started laughing at their remark.

Dad: Sorry sweethearts. But I'm just happy we are all finally together. And we have a few surprises in store for you guys today.

Omg not anymore surprises please, I'm barely adjusting to the last two well three surprises. We headed to the truck, the middle children sat in the back while the little kids sat in the middle and me and Alexandra sat in the second row behind my dad. We're driving and started passing by familiar things. WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO!!! I know I'm 15 but me and my family love the zoo. As we get closer everyone starts yelling "We're going to the zoo, hey hey hey hey" my dad looks and he's rear view mirror smiling at how happy we are. We get to the zoo get our wristbands and started to spread out going towards our favorite animals.

Dad: Gutierrez Crew!!! We're going on a buddy system , so stick to your buddy. Aubrielle you'll take the little ones, Anais,Arielle,Alijah,& Adriana. Alexandra you'll take Jr & Liyah. Is that clear!

Everyone: Yes sir!

He told us to meet him back at the entrance within an hour. So I started walking towards the elephants since we all seem to like elephants apparently. Me and the girls are watching the elephants and I hear people snickering behind me, but I paid them no mind. Then one of them say "Oh look an elephant watching elephants, shouldn't you be inside with them how'd your fat ass get out?"My face was turning red has I fought back tears. Next thing I know someone pushed me almost making me fall. I get my balance back and try my hardest not to fight in front of my sisters. Ana & Ari had tears coming down there faces, I felt responsible for making them cry. Then I felt two little hands tug on mine, it was Ali & Adri."Brielle why are they being mean to you?" I got mad because I couldn't give them an honest answer. Ana & Ari"Bri Bri fight them back" I was trying my hardest not to fight them in front of my sisters but they started calling me names and tripping me again, so I said fuck it and told my sisters not to move and stay on the bench I sat them on. As I'm turning around one girls tries to hit but I dodged the hit, as I dodged it I punched her on the side of her head and tripped her, she was holding her mouth and blood was just coming out. Then here comes another girl she punched me in the eye. I was so livid and just started swinging on her, every punched I threw made a connection somewhere on her body. They I just black out when the third girl came up, I felt someone pulling me off the girl and they said"Calm down princess, everything is okay, it's over now".

Why am I always the one who gets picked on? No matter if I do,good or bad, it's always me and i'm sick and tired of it honestly.