Where Am I?

Bri's POV:

I know I've been gone for at least week by now, why am I still here? They're just holding me captive like I'm a prisoner of some sort.

It's weird, I'm being held captive but I can take a shower whenever I want, eat whatever I want, and no one is constantly coming in and out of the room i'm being held in. This isn't what I thought it would be, thank God, because in movies and books everything is so gruesome. I hope and pray everything stays this way, because I know it could be so much worse than it already is. That nice guy hasn't been by today, I wonder where he is , because these assholes he left here are kind of off today, well more than usual. I laid in bed asking myself how am I going to get myself out of here. Does my dad and Nicci know I'm gone, are the looking for me, have they given up. In the middle of my thoughts, the door flys open. There was three guys in mask in the doorway. They varied in size, the one on the right was a little on the big side with long curly hair, the one in the middle was skinny no hair but he had green eyes, and the one on the left had a short fuck boy hair cut and tattoos on his neck.
They were just looking at me strangely and I definitely didn't like they were staring at me, it was awkward in so many ways.
"We're supposed to check on you, you good?" The big one said. "I'm fine thank you." I replied. "I can see." He said licking his lips. Then they started whispering to each other, sometimes I can hear what people say when they whisper(Not intentionally) but they were talking in code so I was completely dumbfounded. The one with the green eyes left out the room the other two stayed inside. These dudes are up to something and I'm not trying to find out what that is.
The tattooed guy started walking towards me, the look in his eyes were a dead give away of what their plans were with me. He attempted to sit next to me on the bed but I moved towards the very top of the bed. I guess he didn't like the rejection, so he grabbed me by my legs and pulled me back to the end of the bed. He was being really aggressive once he got me where he wanted me, he was trying to kissing my neck but I kept moving away from him, like I'm not going down without a fight. I guess he got tired of me trying to move away from him so he came towards me and grabbed me by the neck and said "Move again bitch" so calmly. I did as I was told because I didn't want him to kill me. He look at the chubby guy and gave him a head nod and then left.
At this point I was trying to figure out a plan to get out of this situation altogether. He was trying to take my shirt off but I pushed him back and ran to the bathroom, I wasn't going to give up so easily. I quietly rummaged through the cabinet and found what I was looking for and got ready for when he would enter the bathroom.

Please don't tell me I'm about to get my virginity taken. Not my innocence. God please, please let this be a horrible nightmare.