Damn... I Thought We Were Friends

My 16th birthday is one week from now, I'm not doing anything since I barely have friends and people to chill with as it is, so I'm going to just stay home with my family and just enjoy their company.
It seems as if everyone and everything has changed in my social life. Alexis has been M.I.A, I don't talk to Jill anymore, and I dread coming to school to have to see their faces.

                               Wednesday

I wake up and did my normal morning routine.
After I got out the shower I straighten my hair for the first time in a long time.

I had on a simple black and red bulls shirt

I had on a simple black and red bulls shirt. Oh and I recently pierced my cheeks for my birthday, I thought I'd step outside the box.

I said bye to my parents, Ana and Ari were sleep since they don't have school on Wednesdays. I stop at McDonald's and got an iced coffee.
Today seems like it will go by good, hopefully.

I pull up to school, see all the normal groups, I'm not impressed, then I see Jill and Alexis just chopping it up like they're the best of friends. I'm not tripping though, it is what it is, but Alexis is supposed to be my best friend and she just chilling with someone who seems to have forgotten about me.
My feelings kind of hurt but it's life, you win some you lose some. I decided to walk over to them and speak. "Hey Lexi Boo." I said. "Oh... hey Aubrielle." She said. Damn it's like that, she paused and everything and said my real name instead of my nickname wow, I see where our friendship stands I guess. "I guess I'll see you around." I said in more of a questioning tone. "Right" She said. Well damn that's just rude. I just started to walk in the direction to where my first class was, because I'm having a good day and no one has time for all the nonsense.

The day was going by kind of fast, it was already lunch. I sat in my usual spot with my cousin(On my biological moms side, I'll give details about her soon)who started going here two days ago. "Why people walk around here like they woke up with attitudes?" She said. "Girl they have nothing better to do I guess" I said. "Do you know what you want for your birthday?" She asked. " Tbh, I don't really want anything, I just want to be around people who are chill and not with the foolery" I said "Girl, you know I'm getting you something anyway, and I think I know what you want too" she said.
My cousin and I are still talking and I notice Alexis and Jill walking our way, I thought they were going to speak to me but nope they just kept walking straight. I mean either they're doing this on purpose or its coincidental, either way it's annoying asf.

School finally over. I was walking to my car to get in the a/c because Arizona heat ain't no joke, even in the fall. Someone knocked on my car window and caused me to jump a little bit. I turned to see who it was and I was shocked to see who it was. I know this is not Khamari(My ex) at my car window. I pushed the door open and gave him the biggest hug ever. He held on to me and lifted me up and spun me around like it was nothing. "Omg!!! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to see you" he said. "I can't believe this, you're really here." I said. A tear slide down my cheek. He wiped it away and more started falling. "Why you crying Baby Girl?" He asked. "I'm just so happy to see you KC, it's been over a year since the last time I seen you." I said "I know, and I've missed you like crazy all this time." He said. We talked a little while longer until my cousin came out of school. He gave her a hug and then gave me a long ass hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told us he'll see us tomorrow and he got in his car and drove off.
And all while this was happening(meaning the hug and kiss) Jill was walking out of school and seen the whole scene. You can tell her feelings were hurt, but she got and her car and drove off shortly after.

My day started off kind of rough but ended on a good note, I can't complain.