What's The Big Secret?

1 Week Later

We were all in detention, Alexis, Jilly, Christina ,(The girl who threw paint on my drawing) her little friends, and myself. We sat on one side of the room and they sat on the other side, I know it's been a week but it looks like they got beat up less the 24hours ago, their attempts of covering it up with makeup didn't work that well.
Detention was almost over, just one more hour.
It was quite for the most part, everyone was on their phones, well I was reading part 3 of True To The Game. I was so into the book I didn't realize I was receiving text messages until Alexis nudged my shoulder. "Bestie, who blowing our phone up?" Alexis asked. "Girl, I didn't even notice tbh. But I'll check after I finish this chapter." I said. "Bri, it could be important, just check because your just keeps vibrating nonstop." She said. I know it's not important so I finished the chapter I was on.
Detention was finally over thank God.
I said bye to Alexis because her boo picked her up and I told her I'll call her later, we hugged and they left. I got in my car but left it in park, because I was waiting on Jilly, so I decided to finally read my messages. Majority of them were from my mom(I started calling Nicci mom now, since she is my mom biological mom) some were from my dad, and the last two were from Alexis(Which she just sent). My mom was just reminding me to get the twins since they went on a field trip and got out at 5:30pm, my dads messages were pretty much the same.
It was now 5:15pm so I had to wait on Ari and Ana for 15 more minutes. Where is Jilly? Did she get lost or something? I haven't seen her in about 20 minutes. I decided to text her because I've been waiting on her, I know I have to wait for my sisters but that's not the point.
"Jilly, where are you?" I texted
Five minutes passed and still no response. Now I'm thinking to myself like did someone do something to her or did she get in trouble or something. So this time I called, the phone rang four times and she finally picked up"Hello?" She said. "Where are you, I've been waiting for almost 30 minutes?" I asked. "I actually already have a ride home, I meant to call you." She said. You got to be kidding me right now. "Oh okay that's cool, just make sure you hmu next time so I won't just be waiting out here like a lost puppy." I said. "Okay I'm sorry, I just got caught up." She said. Caught up? What or whom did she get caught up with to be having me waiting in this car for damn near 30 minutes? "It's fine, no biggie, I'll ttyl I guess." I said. "Okay, are you mad?" She asked. "No, I have to go I can't talk right now." I said. With that I hung up, didn't give her a chance to say bye or anything, I guess you can say I'm feeling some type of way.
The twins finally made it back and I was so ready to go, but their teacher wanted to talk to me.
"Your sisters are really smart to only be four years old. Can you ask your parents would they be available to schedule a meeting with me sometime next week?" She asked. "Thank you. Yes I'll rely the message." I said. "Okay, bye girls, see you tomorrow." She said. "Bye Mrs. Garcia!" Ari and Ana said in unison. I bucked them up in their booster seats and pulled off.
I stopped to get pizza and wings for everyone because my mom said she didn't cook. We all sat at the dining table, enjoying each other's company. I told my parents what Mrs. Garcia said, they said they'll talk to her tomorrow.

I got a text message, it was from Alexis.

LexiBoo: Bestie I have a serious question.
Me: What's up?
LexiBoo: Do you think I should go all the way with Brandon?
Me: Honestly Lexi, I can't choose for you. If you think you're ready then go head. But considering that you asked me, that means you're not ready, if you were ready you wouldn't have to ask. That's a big step, you're only about to be 16 years old, like think this through, there could be a lot of consequences behind your actions. I'm not trying to lecture you, I just want to make sure is this something you really want to do.
LexiBoo: No, you're right I understand. Thanks bestie, you give the best advice.
Me: No problem, that's what I'm here for. I'll talk to you tomorrow though I'm about to finish eating and then shower.
LexiBoo: Okay. Goodnight Bestie
Me: Night Lexi

I finished my food and went to my room and showered. I took a 20 minute shower, usually I'd take longer but I wasn't listening to music this time, I was too tired. I wonder what Jilly is doing?

Me:Hey boo wyd?
No response
Me: Jilly
No response
Me: Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?
No response
Me: Goodnight Jill✌🏾

This is really starting to piss me off. Like she never used to ignore me. Now I can't get her to even say a simple hello.

Why is she all of a sudden ignoring my text and phone calls? What's up with her? What's the big secret?