Feelings

SHORT CHAPTER

Wednesday...

Aubrielle's POV:

Jill came over to swim in my pool with me, I didn't know my siblings wear going swimming too but aye it's Arizona where it's hot most of the year so it's understandable.

My dad was throwing down on the grill, Nicci was making root beer floats(Still not used to calling her mom yet, it's going to take some time) the older kids invited a few friends over, and the younger kids were swimming in the shallow end with their floaties on. Me,Alexis, and Jill were just lounging soaking up the sun.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, but I paid it no mind, until I heard Alexis whispering to Jill.
"I see you always looking at Aubri, you like her huh?" Said Alexis. Jill stopped looking at Aubrielle and now her attention was on Alexis. " I can't lie, she is an amazing girl and I like her, but I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual. Well I never really asked her, but I just have a feeling we'll just be good friends, nothing more nothing less." Jill said. "Oh, okay just asking because I see the way you look at her and I can tell you really like her, and you never know only time can tell." Alexis said. I was just eavesdropping the whole time, well the conversation was about me so why not. They were still talking but I got distracted by my phone ringing. Nobody really calls me so I picked it up without reading the caller i.d, then a voice started speaking I know all to well, my ex(Why is he calling me?). By this time I'm walking to the other side of the backyard for more privacy(It's a huge backyard so privacy really wasn't the problem). He started to speak again, "Aubri, are you there?" He asked. "Yes." I replied. " Sorry for calling you out of the blue but i've missed your voice. Wait I'm getting sidetracked, I actually called to tell you we're moving back to Arizona in a few weeks." He said. "Oh that's good... all of you guys?" I asked. " No, just my parents, sisters, and myself of course." He said. Omg I'm so relieved it's just them and not his older brothers, you don't know how fast my heart was racing. "Okay, sounds good." I said. "Yeah I'll talk to you later I have to go help my dad with a few things." He said. "Okay ttyl." I said and ended the call.
Now all these feelings are rushing back, and I don't know how to handle it. Oh and no my ex wasn't well isn't a bad guy, we just drifted apart after a few things, but that's a story for another time.
After that call I didn't really feel like hanging out anymore, so I went to lay down, I just feel like something isn't right, I'm not sure what to be exact but I just have a gut feeling.