Friends For Now

This will be a short chapter.

Jill's POV

Hey i'm Jilly but people call me Jill. I'm 5'6 with greenish eyes and wavy black and blonde hair(dyed of course). I'm 15yrs old and a sophomore. But enough about my life lol.

When I get back to my house I got to my room to relax. As i'm getting ready to lay down I see a note on my pillow. I read the note, I didn't mean to make Bri feel uncomfortable at all. I was trying to comfort her and next thing I know my hand was around her waist, it was a habit. I was mad when she asked me to move my arm or anything, I just figured she wasn't used to doing things like that, that's all really. I left the house earlier without saying anything because I went to pick her up and apology card and a teddy bear.

She's been gone for about 3hrs talking to her dad and Nicolette, so I decided to text her."Is everything going okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just a lot of things going through my mind right now honestly." She said. "Like what?" I asked. "Can we talk about this in person?" she asked. "Yes, see you later?" "See you later Jill." I wonder how that brunch went with her folks. I wonder what she has to ask me?

It was around 6:30pm when I heard someone knock on my room door, I told them to come in, it was Bri as I thought, I sent her a small smile and patted the bed letting her know she could sit beside me. She sat beside me leaving a lot of space between us, she had her head down playing with her fingers, she looked so cute. "Jill?" she said. "Yes Aubrielle?" She paused for a second like she was thinking really hard. "Jill?" She said again. "Brielle?" Yeah she's in deep thought. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure" I said. "Are you like, you know gay?" She asked with a questioning face. "You mean lesbian." I said "Well you know what I mean Jill." She said shyly. "But to answer your question, yes, i'm lesbian." I said watching her facial expression change to a small smile. "Oh,okay." She said simply. "Is that a problem with you?" I asked worried. "Oh, no not at all. It's just i'm not lesbian, but I have feelings towards you I never thought I would have for another girl." She said hiding her face. "So... You like me?" I said. "I mean I think I have feelings for you but I don't know if I should pursue them. We've only known each other for a little over a week. I think we should build a friendship before anything else." She said all at once. "Okay. There's no rush. But I promise you one day Aubrielle Gutierrez you will be mine." I said. She smiled and left my room saying "Night Jilly"