What The Fuck!!!

Jill In The MM

IDK if its me or has these last few weeks been a little out of the ordinary. First my dad and his secret family(Which I really wasn't even mad about) now this lady I used to call my mom has come back for what, idk.

I rub my eyes and yawn. I walk out my room and bump into Nicci. "How are you feeling Aubri?" I looked at her like she had shit on her face. "Is that a real question? Like honestly? Why is she here?" My eyes started to get watery and Nicci came and hugged me. I felt my shirt getting wet, I looked up and Nicci's eyes were red and had a river of tears streaming down her fast. Why is she crying like she's hurt does she know something that I don't?
"Nicci where's my dad?" I asked" He's downstairs talking to your mom." She said with so much sadness. Ugh I thought I was an emotional person geesh.

I walked downstairs and seen all the kids sitting with my dad and my mom on the couch. I don't see how or why they like her so much. My dad glanced at me and told me to come sit by him. I sat down and everyone just looked at me like I was supposed to speak to my mom after all she's done to me, I don't fucking think so. "Bri, mommy is moving back." Liyah said. My eyes got so big like I seen a ghost, but I remand calm. " Oh how wonderful!" I said with so much sarcasm. My dad gave me this look like don't make me beat your ass, that look always scares the shit out of me. "Your mom wants you guys to spend Thanksgiving with her, what do you think?" My dad said "I think the fuck not!" What the hell is wrong with him today. "Kids say bye to your mom and go to your rooms, Aubrielle you stay!" My dad said in his loud authoritative voice. Oh shit I've done it now, why can't I keep my mouth closed sometimes. The kids went upstairs and my dad stared at me like I've lost my mind."Nicci can you come down here please?" My dad yell. What does Nicolette have to do with anything? "It's about time she knows the truth." My dad said. Wtf is he talking about the truth? I'm I missing something? " Princess?" My dad said. "Yes dad?" "We have something to tell you, don't be upset, just listen to what we're going to say, okay?" My dad said. Am I tripping or things are getting weird and uncomfortable." Okay dad." I looked at him so he could start talking, but instead my mom started talking. "Aubrielle, I'm not your biological mother." My mom said. In my head I'm excited and confused all at once."This is another one of your cruel jokes right?" I said. "No. She's telling the truth." Nicolette said. Okay now i'm really confused, how would Nicolette know that Alyssa isn't my real mom? "How would you know this  Nicci?" I asked getting upset every second they said something. " I know because... I am your mom Aubrielle." This whole family is crazy, what the hell is wrong with these delusional people? " No offense Nicci you're a great person and everything but don't let my mom manipulate you to come up with this little prank she is planning." I said with tears coming down my face then I looked at my dad, he was fighting back tears. "Dad is this true? Is my mom not my mom?" He looked up with so much sadness in his eyes. "Princess, it's true. I've always wanted to tell you but I wanted you to understand as well." Tears fell down his face. "Dad I wish you would have told me a lot sooner, maybe I wouldn't have went through a lot of the things I went through." Wow Alyssa isn't my mom. "I'm sorry princess." My dad said. My mom well Alyssa sat next to Nicci with a smirk on her face. "Now that that's out the way, I don't really want her with me on Thanksgiving, I would like to have leftovers after everyone goes back home." Alyssa said. " Look here bitch, even if I were your biological daughter I still  wouldn't come with you, not even for 1 million dollars." She laughed like it was comical or something. I got up packed me a suitcase and texted the only person who is sane enough to be around.
I told my dad I'll be back whenever, before he could object I got in my car and sped off seeing the mansion in my rearview mirror. What a shitty day.