IT'S MY BIRTHDAY😜

It's my birthday
It's my birthday 🎉

So today is my 16th birthday😜, I'm excited but it's still just another day in this big messy world.

I get up to do my morning routine, took a nice long shower. After I shower I sat on my bed and moisturized my skin with my Victoria Secret Goddess lotion. Then I got dressed, nothing major since it's still a school day. And y'all know I had to throw a pop of red in the mix.

I was putting on my last earring and I heard someone knock at the door, "Just a minute

I was putting on my last earring and I heard someone knock at the door, "Just a minute." I said. The person didn't respond. "Okay you can come in now." I said. When the door opened, everyone started rushing in, all the twins were first(Ari,Ana,Ali,& Adri) as usual, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!! They screamed. Then it was Liyah & Jr, then Alexandra(Which surprised me because she's been acting shady towards me since my mom well their mom has been back). I said "Thank You" to all of my siblings, my parents walk in with this chocolate cake that had strawberries(My Favorite Btw), everyone started singing Happy Birthday and left out shortly after, the only person who stayed was Nicci and my dad. "Okay princess, we have a few gifts for you." My dad said. He pulled out this long box and a small box as well. I opened the long box first it was a necklace with my name, it was beautiful, it had pink diamonds. I hugged both of them and thanked them. Then I proceeded to open the smaller box, it was a purity ring.

It was beautiful, I mean I didn't plan on having sex any time soon but I guess my parents need to hear me vow to stick to that choice until I was really sure in my choice, so in a way I guess this kind of was like a stamp of approval on my part

It was going on 7am so we were running kind of late. The twins(Ari & Ana) and I went to IHOP to get breakfast. We made it to school at 7:15am, there was so much traffic. I walked them to there class explained to their teacher why they're running late. She said "They're actually always early, school doesn't start until 7:30am." Wow I could've gotten more sleep if I knew that before hand lol. I said bye to the girls, we hugged and they ran off to their friends.
I was walking to 1st hour and seen Alexis and Jilly talking, I just kept walking because I didn't want to be around people who didn't want to be around me apparently(Well I've forgiven Lexi but I can entertain the foolery). I seen my cousin and Brandon they ran up to me hugged me and said "Happy Birthday". I said "Thank You".
The day was going by at a normal pace, not too slow, not too fast. I was sitting in my 3rd hour when I felt my phone vibrate, there was not name, so I didn't know the person so therefore I didn't open the message. Then they started texting me continuously. It really started to get annoying so I turned my phone off.