I

yoongi sighed softly as he closed the door behind him, looking around his dark room. he was exhausted, bones heavy, bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, his actual irises almost bloodshot red. he could barely stand as he pulled off his tight pants and sweatshirt he had worn to work for his 9 hour shift.

"mr. woobie?" he cooed, looking under his bed and smiling as he pulled the caramel colored stuffed bear out.

he giggled and pulled the bear to his chest, his persona changing in a split second. he crawled under his covers in just his underwear, humming in contentment.

"goodnight, mr. woobie." he whispered, pecking the stuffed animal on the head.

"where are you heading, hope?"  jin hummed, looking up from the ramen he was consuming.

"i was gonna go to yoongi hyung's place, he just got off of work so i'm gonna bring him some things."

"oh that's so sweet, i was gonna offer for you to join joon and i's movie night."

"no thanks, hyung. i'd rather not thirdwheel." he laughed, dodging a chopstick and ducking out of the door.

he drove to the small mini market about two streets from yoongi's house, picking up strawberries and apple juice for the older man. the store had no big cartons so he got little juice boxes and hoped his hyung wouldn't mind. and he couldn't help but buy chocolate  with caramel inside, knowing it was yoongi's favorite.

the line wasn't too long and soon he was parked in front of the apartment complex, the moon looking down at him approvingly. it was late, 10 p.m. and he hoped yet again that yoongi wouldn't mind his presence.

he walked into the building, pulling out his spare key that had been giving to him a year ago when yoongi had first moved in. he stepped into elevator, going up to the 6th floor, whistling cheerfully until he made it to the door.

he stepped in, frowning slightly at how quiet it was. he called out for yoongi, growing even more concerned when he got no response. he pushed open the bedroom door, gasping in surprise when he saw the older curled up around a stuffed bear. it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen.

instead of waking the man, he closed the door behind him, putting the strawberries, chocolate and juice in the refridgerator, using a magnet to leave a note.

didn't know how cute and cuddly you were, hyung. (:
i brought you some snacks and juice. call me in the morning to lemme know if we're still going for lunch tomorrow.
p.s. does the bear have a name?

- hobi

hi!! so this is the first chapter of little! it's yoonseok with bottom yoongi because there's not enough of that. and also i know it's a little cliche and there are a lot of books like this but i wanted to do my own and it's all my own ideas (:

have a good day, eat something, drink some water, and i'm always here if you need me.