IX

"don't wanna!" yoongi whined, sitting on the bed in his kumamon underwear, his lips set in a pout.

"you just said you wanted to go."

"but yoonie don't wanna be big, daddy."

"not even for a half an hour? i just need to pick up some stuff so i can work from home tomorrow, honey."

yoongi pouted more, eyes wide as he looked up at the younger man. "yoonie can have a treat after?"

"yes, if you're good you can have a treat afterwards."

"okay." the little huffed, raising his arms to be carried. "daddy works in a big buildin'"

"that's right, honey. but daddy also dances remember?"

"mhm. daddy a good dancer like a balla-ena."

"a ballerina?" hobi chuckled, taking his baby to the bathroom for a joint shower.

"yup!! do you wear a tutu, daddy?"

"no!" hoseok snorted, tickling the little's sides. "i wouldn't look pretty in a tutu. you know who would though?" he asked as he set him down on the sink counter.

"who?"

"you!" he kissed the chubby pink cheeks.

"nuh uh!" yoongi giggled.

"yes you would. i should get you one."

"but yoonie can't dance." the little scrunched up his nose.

"i'll teach you."

yoongi smiled politely as he passed the front desk, walking behind hoseok who addressed everyone with a big grin on his face. he just wanted to be in his big yellow sweater with his bumblebee paci but he was stuck at hobi's stuffy office.

all the people there were boring to yoongi. they talked about things like hiking and their babies while he could barely get up one flight of steps and was practically a baby himself. he didn't know how hobi got along with them. hoseok did things like dancing in taco bell parking lots just to make yoongi laugh, and wearing ridiculous costumes to dance class to cheer the kids up.

it was hot and uncomfortable, and yoongi sighed contently when hobi's office door finally closed behind them. he looked around, an actual smile appearing on his face when he saw one of his coloring pages tacked to the younger's cork board.

"you kept that." he pointed at the yellow and pink kitten hanging lopsidedly.

"i keep everything you give me." hobi hummed, sitting down behind his desk, typing something in quickly.

yoongi blushed and turned to look out of the window, jumping when there was a knock at the door.

"mr. jung?" a male secretary peeked his head in, smiling hesitantly. "mr. kim would like to talk with you."

hobi furrowed his brows but nodded, "thank you, i'll be up in a few."

the other man stepped out of the room, leaving hoseok and a now grumpy yoongi. his boyfriend had said they only had to be there for a half an hour, and he knew for sure that him talking with the ceo of the building would take much longer than that.

hoseok grimaced, stepping towards the shorter man, cupping his face gently. "i'm sorry."

"go." the older tried not to frown, leaning into his boyfriend's warm hands.

hobi just sighed, widening his eyes like a kicked puppy.

"it's okay." yoongi mumbled, tiptoeing to kiss him softly. "i'll just play sudoku or something."

"okay." the other leaned down for another kiss, squeezing his hip gently. "you'll be okay with staying big that long?"

"mhm." he nodded, pushing him a bit. "now go talk to mr. kim before you lose your job and can't afford those dino nuggets that i like."

"your priorities." he snorted but turned to leave the room, whisper shouting an 'i love you' before the door closed.

"i love you too." yoongi whispered back, plopping down into a spinny chair. what was he supposed to do until hobi got back?

yoongi pressed his nose against the big window overlooking a busy street, counting any red cars that came by, and then blue cars and then grey.

he wished he had his sippy, and mr. woobie, it was lonely in hobi's office and it had already been 25 minutes. he rolled onto his back, shamelessly sprawled on the carpet. he was starting to get sleepy and the sleepier he got, the harder it was to stay big.

by the time his boyfriend stepped back into the room, he was picking at lose threads in the floor, a pout on his lips.

"yoongi?" he cooed, "we can go home now."

he yawned, picking his head off of the ground, "it's past my nap time, well, little me's nap time."

"i know, honey. i'm sorry." he apologized softly, helping him up. "we can sleep in tomorrow."

yoongi barely remembered the car ride home, just extremely happy when they reached the house and as soon as they got inside he was whimpering, making grabby hands for hoseok.

he pulled him tight to his body, rubbing his fingers through his precious baby's hair. "i know, i know." he soothed, rocking him back and forth. "that was hard for you, wasn't it, my prince?"

"mhm." yoongi sulked into his shoulder, squirming into the crook of his neck.

"i'm sorry, honey."

"mr. woobie." he sniffled. "an' bumble."

"of course." the younger led him to yoongi's bedroom, letting the little crawl under the covers after shedding his flannel and jeans.

"mr. woobie." he murmured happily, rubbing his flushed face against the teddy bear's tummy.

"do you wanna nap, baby boy?"

"mhm." yoongi hummed, curling up on his side. his little mouth open and closed, his eyes searching around for his paci.

hoseok couldn't help but chuckle, grabbing the yellow and black striped pacifier from the bedside table, popping it between his pink lips.

"sleep wif yoonie." the little demanded, patting hoseok's side of the bed.

he slid under the covers, his arm wrapping around yoongi's small waist, nuzzling into the back of his neck just to hear him giggle.

"nap time, little one." he said softly, brushing the black hair from his forehead. but yoongi was already out, eyelashes brushing against the top of his rosy cheeks.

hi babies!! i got the idea for this chapter from a comment. so if you have any requests you can comment them here. for yoongi and his daddy and even jin and namjoon.

i hope you guys have a good day/night. drink some water, eat something and take care of yourselves. i'm always here if you need me.