XIV

yoongi woke up that morning, feeling absolutely terrible, his throat scratchy, body burning up. he coughed weakly into mr. woobie who was clutched to his chest, peeking over at hoseok who was curled around his side, keeping him warm. "hobi hobi," he whispered softly, poking the tanned man's side where he knew he was ticklish. hoseok squirmed lazily, blinking his eyes open to focus on yoongi's flushed face. 

"good morning, little one." the dance instructor murmured in his deep morning voice, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead. 

"good morning," he smiled a little before a powerful sneeze wracked his small body, a few harsh sounding coughs coming after. 

hoseok's eyebrows immediately furrowed, eyes filling with concern as he gently rubbed his baby's back. he placed a hand to the raven haired boy's forehead, to check for a fever. 

"you're burnin' up, baby." he frowned, rubbing the pad of his thumb over yoongi's pink cheek, the little nuzzling into the touch similarly to the way a cat would. 

"s'so cold." he shivered, trying to get closer to the younger man's warmth. "is the heat on?"

"it's been on all night." hoseok pushed back yoongi's messy bed head, raising a hand to massage at the smaller boy's temples.

"really?" he asked, eyes closing in bliss as the pain in his head dissolved a tiny bit. 

"mhm, you look paler than normal if that's even possible." hoseok sighed, " i think i should take your tempature, just incase, the flu's been going around lately." 

"the flu?" he repeated, his voice getting even smaller, bottom lip pushed out in a sulky pout. 

"it could be. i'll be right back." hoseok said gently, squeezing his hand before sliding off of the bed. he tucked yoongi in tighter, telling him to relax, going to prepare tea and toast for the sick boy. 

the small boy cuddled his stuffed bear tighter, curled up in a ball under the blankets, "i don't wanna be sick, mr. woobie." he sniffled, "i feel so icky." 

he continued to ramble to the stuffie until hoseok came back, a soft smile gracing his face at the adorable scene. he helped the little one sit up and get comfortable against the headboard, holding the mug for him as he sipped at the tea. 

"no more." yoongi turned his face away with a pout when he had already finished half of the cup. 

"i'm sorry, does your throat hurt, baby?" hobi asked, watching the raven haired boy weakly nod. 

"mhm." he whined, feeling even smaller as his head throbbed, pulling at the sweaty shirt on his upper half. "off, please?" 

the caretaker pulled it off for him, covering up his bare chest with the blankets. "i'll go run you a bath, gummy bear." 

"noo," yoongi keened, squirming unhappily against the pillows, "don't leave." 

"i'll be back in 2 minutes, yoonie, i promise." hoseok reassured, brushing a kiss onto his warm forehead. 

the little wordlessly held up his pinky with a grumble, the younger intertwining his own with it immediately. with that, he let him go, coughing into mr. woobie's fur, apologizing to the bear softly afterward. "i don't wanna get you sick, mr." 

when hoseok returned, yoongi made grabby hands, letting the younger man pick him up, sinking down into his chest happily. 

"bath time, daddy?" he asked softly, pecking a soft kiss across hoseok's collar bone. the younger nodded, carrying him into the bathroom where a warm bath was waiting, along with medicine that the little scrunched his nose up at.