VIII

yoongi woke up super early, yawning and looking over at hobi who was sleeping peacefully, tired from work the day before. so the little wriggled out of his arms and padded his way into the kitchen, shivering at how cold it was in the apartment.

he grabbed his boyfriend's hoodie from the back of the couch, pulling it on, it ending at his mid thigh. he loved the fact that hobi liked oversized clothes, because all of his shirts were practically like dresses on yoongi.

he opened the fridge and pulled out orange juice, messily pouring some into a cup for hobi and into his own blue sippy. he grabbed two muffins for them both, stuffing them into the pockets of hoseok's hoodie so they wouldn't drop and waddled back upstairs.

"daddy." he hummed, crawling onto the bed, spilling a little bit of juice onto the comforter. "is breakfast time."

"is it?" the lump under the blankets asked, stretching and yawning.

"i gots you a muffin." yoongi nodded, moving to straddle his hips.

"you're my muffin." hobi chuckled sleepily, wrapping an arm around his little's waist.

the smaller man giggled and his chubby cheeks got pink, "no! a real muffin, daddy!" he stuck his hands in his pockets and pulled out the semi-smushed treats, holding one up to hoseok.

"thank you so much baby, looks yummy." he smiled wide, even though he was sure yoongi had gotten muffin crumbs and chocolate chips stuck in his hoodie pockets.

"guess what, honey?"

"what?" yoongi mumbled around his sippy.

"daddy doesn't have work today which means he gets to spend the whole day with you and we can do whatever you want." hoseok poked the little's side making him squirm.

"like...build a fort?" yoongi asked, his little lisp even more prominent when he's feeling small so fort sounded like 'fowt'.

"we could do that." hobi agreed, pulling him down to peck kisses all over his cheeks.

"let's sleep more first." the little one suggested, snuggling back down into the blankets.

"we need lots of pillows, daddy."

"how much is 'lots'?" hobi asked, grabbing a chair from the dining room to use and a big blanket from the closet.

"like a million."

"how about 6?"

"okay!" yoongi chirped and grabbed the pillows from the couch, going into his room to grab a few more and of course mr. woobie.

"i got it." he grunted, the pillows covering his little face as he stumbled into the room.

hoseok pulled him in by his waist and helped him set up the pillows, kissing his forehead when they were done.

"what else do we need, honey?"

"snacks!"

"do you want grapes, yoonie?"

"yes." the little mumbled into mr. woobie's fur, getting comfortable on the fluffy blanket they had put down.

when yoongi was feeling little he only wanted a few things to eat. fruit, sweets, nuggets or pasta. he was very picky and would get sad if he had to eat anything else.

hoseok came back and placed the bowl in front of him, "eat, baby boy."

yoongi sat up and crawled into his daddy's lap. he munched silently, but his body swayed back and forth as he ate, hoseok laughing at his cuteness.

"all done!" he giggled, holding the empty bowl up.

"good job, gummy bear."

yoongi glowed at the praise and snuggled into the crook of the taller man's neck.

"love you, hobi hobi."

"love you more."

hi babies!! sorry this is so short i'll try to update very soon though.
i hope you're all doing okay, please drink some water, eat something and get some sleep!