XX

thank you so much for 1k followers!! i don't deserve you guys )): thank you for being the absolute best, i will try even harder as an author! i know i always apologize for every chapter being late but i really do mean it. writer's block and depression got me fucked up. so sorry bbs ((: 

yoongi woke that morning in the worst of moods. maybe it was because hoseok wasn't by his side where he normally slept and instead was miles away, about to get on a plane for a business trip. or maybe it was because he could vividly picture the nightmare he had and it sent chills down his spine. he didn't even bother to look at the clock on the bedside table, throwing the covers over his face with a groan. and as if she knew he needed a little extra support, hope crawled onto his stomach, the now 5 month old kitten snuggling close, her small frame swallowed by the thick comforter. 

his phone chimed, and he didn't have to look at it to know it was hoseok. no one else would dare text him that early. it was a sweet message, the younger man making sure he was okay before he took off. it took yoongi a few moments to answer it, staring up at the ceiling in a bitter silence. 

he walked to the kitchen in one of hoseok's hoodies, as per usual, pouring cereal into his bowl with a frown. he even set hope's bowl on the table, so that he wouldn't have to eat alone. he read over the froot loops box about 10 times in a row before he couldn't stand it, pushing away from the table with a sigh. 

if he was being honest, he knew he was being a little dramatic. hoseok was only going to be gone for two days and they had already agreed to facetime at night. but it was the first time they had been separated since the big move, and the little was already missing his sunshine of a boyfriend. his heart smile and contagious laugh was all it took to lighten up the room. without him home, everything felt so...empty. 

yoongi curled up on the couch, clicking to some random channel that he knew he wasn't going to watch, too busy staring at the ring on his finger. quickly an hour, two, four went past without him realizing. a knock at the door made him jump, a squeak leaving him in surprise. peeking through the peep hole, he sighed in relief, swinging the door open to a grinning jungkook. 

"hyung!" the black haired male enthusiastically called out, pushing into the apartment like it was his own. 

"jungkookie." he deadpanned, closing the door after him. "do you guys not call first anymore? i'm not wearing pants." 

"you're not wearing pants 75% of the time." 

"true." yoongi paused, rolling his eyes as jungkook threw his jacket onto the floor, excitedly opening the bag that he had in his hands. "why are you here?" 

"you ask as if you don't love it when i come over." the other chuckled, emptying out one board game, a bottle of soju, and half a sandwich wrapped in plastic wrap "i knew you were gonna be mopey cause hoseokie hyung is gone so." 

"what are those for?" he scrunched up his nose, taking a seat next to the excited boy. "and i don't get mopey." 

"a board game cause i knew you were bored, soju so we can drink the boredness away if the game doesn't work, and also i thought you might be hungry but then i got hungry." his bunny smile grew wider. "i'm here to save the day!" 

"well 1. i suck at jenga, 2. i have my own alcohol and you are a baby so none for you." he tried to snatch the bottle and failed, "i will eat the sandwich though." 

"i know you have your own, this one is for me." jungkook cradled it to his chest, sticking his tongue out at yoongi. "it's in my possession so i should be allowed to drink it." 

"that's not how the law works but fuck it, hoseok isn't here anyways." he shrugged, spreading himself on the new leather couch. 

"i knew you were cool, hyung."