IV

disclaimer: this story is meant to be fluffy and soft and hobi and yoongi really really love each other a lot already they just haven't said anything. (:

yoongi woke up with a big stretch, grunting in surprise when his arm hit something soft. he looked over and there was hoseok, peacefully sleeping, his whole body angled towards him. he scrambled up quickly as their afternoon rushed back to him. hoseok had seen him being little. but...he didnt leave.

"yoongi..." hobi hummed, pulling at his arm. "lay back down, it's only 8."

"it's dinner time." the older murmured, unconsciously running a hand through hoseok's brown hair.

"we slept for 6 hours?"

yoongi just nodded, looking up at the tangled display screen that was still flashing on his tv. he grabbed the remote and pressed the power button quickly, a frown on his face.

"i liked that movie." hobi yawned, wrapping an arm around yoongi's small waist. "how does your head feel?"

"fine."

"are you su-"

"why are you being so nice to me?" yoongi whispered.

hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and finally sat up, watching his hyung curl up into a ball.

"why wouldn't i be?"

"because i acted all dumb and little!!" he burst out, "in front of you! don't you think that's weird? or disgusting or something?"

"no."

he blinked in surprise, looking up from where he was pouting angrily at his lap.

"what do you mean 'no'?"

"i don't find it weird or disgusting or something, yoongi." hoseok chuckled, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "it's a part of you. i could never be disgusted by you."

"i don't understand."

"i don't understand either. i don't know why you act 'little' or why you do but i'd love to learn."

"why?" came one last small peep from yoongi.

"cause i love you, silly."

"...and that's why i have mr.woobie and my coloring books and my paci." he finished his explanation with flushed red cheeks.

"that's adorable." hoseok chuckled, putting his hands on yoongi's rosy cheeks, kissing his forehead.

"it is?"

"mhm." hobi hummed. "you're a little baby, my little baby."

"i wanna be yours, hobi." yoongi whispered, peeking at him under his long lashes.

"you already are."

"no." the black haired boy whimpered, "i'm not. never been."

"you've always been." hoseok shook his head. "always been my little one. i was just too scared to ask."

"really?"

"mhm." he brushed a thumb against his bottom lip, making the older nuzzle into his hand. hoseok was holding back squeals at this point, cause yoongi was just so cute.

"love you hobi."

"love you too baby."

"..."

"can we watch spongebob?"

"of course."

and later that night when they settled in to sleep, hobi held yoongi to his chest, the small boy also holding his bear close, his face snuggled into the crook of the younger's neck.

sorry this is so short, i hope i didn't rush it¿ but have a good day guys! eat something, drink some water, take a nap and i'm always here if you need me (: