III

^^ look at the stickers and the squirtle arm band, what a baby ):

*

yoongi frowned, how could he not know who mr. woobie was?

"is my bear." he said, his lisp even more prominent, making grabby hands for it.

hoseok blinked.

"so that's it's name!!"

"his!" the black haired boy pouted at him.

"my bad." hobi giggled and left the room in searches for 'mr. woobie'.

in his head, yes the situation was odd. in simple terms, his hyung and closest friend was a thumb suck and baby blanket away from acting 2 years old. and he didn't understand it. he didn't know if it was because he was hit on the head or if he just did it frequently.

all he knew was that it was yoongi. if it was anybody else he may have scrunched his nose up a bit or called backup (jin). but it was his yoongi.

the same guy who would go out of his way to get hoseok food if he was at dance practice and hungry. the same person who would stay up making music till 5 a.m and still get up at 9 to help him. the same yoongi who was honestly precious no matter what he did.

so he looked for the bear.

and found him under the bed, one paw sticking out. he dusted him off and walked into the living room holding him out with a smile.

"mr. woobie!" yoongi exclaimed, his eyes lighting up like little stars. "t'anks, hobi."

"no problem." he hummed, sitting down next to the little ball that was his friend, watching him cuddle his bear. "how's your head feeling?"

"was ouchy, still ouchy but not..." he scrunched up his face to think of the phrase.

"not as much?" hoseok tilted his head, trying not to laugh but yoongi was just so cute.

"mhm!" the shorter hummed, "so smart, hobi hobi."

"do you want me to make some food? i know we never got a chance to eat."

"ramen?" two big eyes peeked out from behind caramel fur.

"of course."

when he returned with two bowls of ramen and one pair of chopsticks and one fork ( he didn't want yoongi to make a mess), there was a movie on the tv.

"tangled." hobi read, placing the bowls down, a little peep of thanks coming from his side.

"mhm." the little head of raven hair nodded excitedly. "is about a girl who can't leave her tower 'cause her mama is really mean and doesn't want her to live her dreams and she gets real sad."

hoseok looked down at his ramen, trying desperately not to make any connections. but he couldn't help it.

"would you save me if i was stuck, hobi?" yoongi yawned from where he was cuddled into his side, his little red nose pressed into his tummy.

"of course i would."

"will you always yawn save me?"

"of course."

and when hoseok looked down again, yoongi was sleeping, one hand tangled in the fabric of his shirt, the other holding his bear.

so he leaned down and kissed his forehead, and slept.