XVIII

this is vv late ! but thank you for 70k!!

yoongi woke up slowly, yawning into the pillow under his head, wincing as he stretched. his lower half was sore and aching and he groaned, lifting his head to look around the empty room. the sun shined brightly through the curtains and he squinted, tilting his head like a confused kitten. a note sat on the bedside table and he reached out an arm to grab it, lazily swiping at it until it felt into his hand. 

baby, 

we slept in until 1 ( wonder what made us so tired *wink wink* ) and there's nothing in the fridge so i went to get groceries to make us some lunch. be back in 20. 

i love you. 

- hobi hobi 

the black haired man rolled his eyes but a fond smile graced his face as he flopped back onto the soft pillows. a familiar caramel paw peeked out from their white sheets and he pulled the bear into his arms, humming contently into the fur. 

"good afternoon, mr. woobie." he murmured, running his fingers through the soft material. there was now an added accessory, one of hoseok's bowties around it's neck and it made him giggle. he thought back to the day he had found the bear, it only been about a year before. 

yoongi huffed grumpily, scarf pulled up past his red cold nose, cheeks rosy from being slapped by the wind. christmas season was always full of big crowds of bustling people, swallowing up the small boy whole. it was enough to make his social phobia creep up his throat, choking him slowly and also to irritate him to no end. the rest of his day followed in a similar fashion. 

it went by slow, rude customers drifting in and out of the small supermarket he worked at, adding onto his already negative attitude. a little girl in a shopping cart began sobbing not too far away from the register, making grabby hands for her teddy bear that had fallen onto the floor. her mom stood only a few feet away, shushing her with her back turned, a phone held up to her ear. 

yoongi walked forward, swiping up the small soft toy, handing it to the girl who immediately quit crying, squeezing the bear against her chest. he made his way back to the counter, frowning when he couldn't think of any else except for how cute the stuffed animal had been. the mom pushed their cart away, heading toward the candy aisle and he sighed, frustrated once again. 

when the clock finally struck 6 and his break began, he moved to the front of the store quietly.  big christmas baskets were on sale, full of candy, a festive mug and most importantly a caramel colored bear, sitting atop both. he paid for it at the self checkout, sliding it into his employee locker when he was done. 

that night yoongi ripped the plastic off of his prize, pushing the rest away to get to the bear, holding it up curiously. sliding down onto his bed, he clutched it close to him, humming softly as he did. he felt much better already. 

a knock sounded at the door making him jump and he furrowed his brows, pulling one of hoseok's hoodies on as he exited the bed. mr. woobie was still tightly in his grasp as the raven haired man slipped into headspace quite easily thinking back on the day he had found him. he tilted his head curiously as he walked towards the entrance, not sure if he should open it or not. but then he figured hoseok had just forgotten his keys yet again and swung open the door, eyes widening at the two figures on his door step. 

"hewwo." he lisped, looking up at namjoon and jin, who were sporting matching frowns. hope came up to the door as well, letting out a tiny meow as a greeting. 

"yoonie." jin breathed in surprise, trying to school his facial expression into something much calmer, "is hoseok home?" 

"nope!" the little hummed softly, swaying back and forth, "daddy went to get gwocewies." 

joon's eyes softened at his pronunciation as they both stepped into the apartment, closing the door behind him. 

"i told you this was a bad idea!" he hissed at jin, making the older man roll his eyes. 

"i didn't know hoseok wasn't gonna be here!" 

"well you should have called him!"

"how is this my fault?"

"everything is your fault!" 

"stop fighting!" yoongi stomped his foot, making them both spin to face him, mr. woobie tucked under his chin as he pouted. "daddy says we have to use our inside voices. and it's not nice to yell." 

"sorry yoonie." they said in unison, looking like chastised toddlers. 

"why are you angry?" the little asked curiously, catlike eyes wide, as they sat down in the living room. the two taller men sitting as far away from each other as possible. 

"namjoon got mad at me for no reason." seokjin huffed, leaning back against the red upholstery, "i didn't even do anything." 

"that's the whole point!" namjoon shot back, voice tinged with irritation. "you never do anything!"

yoongi just looked between them, sighing exasperatedly. he held up a hand to get their attention, "you both are dumb." he chirped, voice high and innocent as if he wasn't insulting them. 

"yoongi..." jin trailed off as the little shook his head, looking like he was ready to give them a scolding. 

"daddy says that we should be able to talk about our problems like mature adults." he said calmly, making the stuffed bear in his arms nod along in agreement. "but you two are acting like babies." 

namjoon turned to look at the blonde, mouth dropped open in awe, "did the baby just call us babies?" 

"yup." jin sighed, "of course he did." 

"jinnie, why are you mad at joonie?" yoongi asked, crossing his legs and folding his hands together as if he was a marriage counselor. 

"because he's been giving me an attitude all day." seokjin sighed, "but when i try to talk to him about it he ignores me or he tells me that i should know what i did wrong. that's why we came here so we could get hoseok's unbiased opinion about who's actually wrong." 

"okay," the raven haired boy nodded, "joonie, why are you mad at jinnie?" 

"because we went out to dinner and he let our waitress flirt with him for 15 minutes while i just sat there." the younger man deadpanned. 

"i didn't know she was flirting!" jin argued, running a frustrated hand through his hair. 

"oh?? you didn't know? was that before or after she shoved her boobs in your face?" 

"stop!" yoongi huffed, "i don't understand why you're fighting. joonie, you love jinnie right? and jinnie you love joonie?" 

"of course." they said at the same time, looking at each other and smiling shyly down at their laps afterwards. 

"then why are you fighting?" the little tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed. 

and the two men sitting across from him couldn't properly form an answer to his question. 

when hoseok came back home, plastic bags full of food in hand, the trio was cuddled up on the couch, some flashy cartoon show displayed on the television. 

"hi daddy!" yoongi peeped, his small frame curled up between namjoon and jin, "is it time for lunch?" 

hoseok just smiled, walking over to place a kiss on his forehead. "mhm, do you wanna come help?" 

he giggled, raising his arms to be pulled up, "yeah, i think joonie and jinnie need some alone time." 

the younger man carried him to the kitchen, the little making smooching noises all the while. 

sorry that this is so rushed, babies!! this is just a filler, the next chapter will be better ((: 

i hope you all have a lovely day/night, please take care of yourselves, loves!! drink some water, eat something and get some rest. i'm here if you need me.