V*

hiya!! i'm sleepy and needy and writing this at 12 am. it gets a lil naughty, my bad.

"yoongi baby i have to go."

"nooo." the little frowned, a pout taking over his face, sweater paws limply at his sides.

"i have to go to work."

"no work." yoongi grabbed his t-shirt with two small fists, snuggling his face into hoseok's muscled chest.

"i have to make money so i can spoil you, gummy bear."

"don't needa be spoilt."

"if you let me go to work i'll get you a new coloring book."

"promise?" two wide eyes peeked up at him.

"pinky promise."

"what i 'pposed to do?" the raven haired baby tilted his head.

"while i'm gone?"

"mhm." his head wobbily nodded like a little bobble head.

"you can take a nap or you can watch a movie or two. i have a really short shift. i'm only covering for namjoon for a few hours."

"...what if i do somefing bad?"

"like what, baby?"

yoongi just shrugged, snuggling back down into hobi's warm body.

"how about we make a list of rules so that you know what's bad and what's not?" hoseok hummed, as he thought back to the posts he had looked at on a little's blog the previous day.

yoongi gasped and smiled his gummy smile, going to his room to get paper and some markers.

"first rule, call me if there is an emergency. but only an emergency, not if you just miss me."

"dat is a femur-gen-ci." he mumbled into his sweater.

"no, little one. an emergency is if there's something wrong with the house or if you're hurt or a stranger is at the door."

"fine." yoongi grumped, writing down the rule in baby blue ink.

the little sat on the couch, extremely grumpy, it had been 3 hours since hoseok had left and he missed him so bad. he would be back in about 10 to 15 minutes but he couldn't help frowning and plopping onto his back.

"daddy." he whimpered, even though he hadn't officially called hobi that yet.

he had on one of the younger's big hoodies, the red contrasting wildly against his pale skin and dark hair.

he draped one of his arms across his face, squirming a bit more as hoseok's scent hit him.

he was only wearing dark gray boxer briefs underneath that were covered, his pale little legs opening slightly from where he was laying on the couch.

he didn't hear the door open or close, biting down on his lower lip as he thought about hobi, squeezing his thighs together.

"daddy," he whined a little louder, arching his back.

"yes, baby?" a deep voice rasped into his ear, a warm hand wrapping around his waist.

yoongi gasped his surprise, his cock twitching in his boxers, little pink nipples hardening and pressing against the soft fabric of the hoodie.

"what were you thinking about, little one?"

"y-you." the older's head plopped back onto his strong chest, breath getting heavy.

"what about me?"

"..."

"tell me baby." his grip tightened.

"you were kissing m-me." yoongi gasped, "kissing me everywhere."

"is that what you want, baby bear? you want me to kiss you?"

"please," the needy little gripped his shirt and squirmed as close as possible, crawling into his lap. he could feel hobi's hardness pressed against his bum, and groaned, rocking forward a bit.

the younger pulled him in with a large hand around his neck, kissing those pink lips, licking at his baby's small tongue.

"my little red riding hood, hmm?" hoseok moaned, pulling away and rubbing a thumb across yoongi's plump bottom lip. "are you gonna ride me, baby?"

"mhm."

i rushed this and i'm sorry ): this is just easier to write because me and yoongi are basically the same.
anyways drink some water, eat something, have a nice night/day and i'm here if you need me!!