XVII*

sorry this is a little late! thanksgiving just passed and i've barely had time to post b/c i've been spending the time with my friend's family ((:  also this is mostly smut i'm sorry 

hoseok leaned over a wooden desk, papers stacked up all around him, sighing tiredly. it had already been two hours since he started doing work, trying to gain a few days off to spend with his little love. 

"daddy?" a soft voice whispered from behind him, yoongi leaning against the door frame of the office in their apartment. he looked so soft and cozy in his tan bear onesie, but there was a deep frown across his face.

"i can't find mr. woobie." he mumbled, voice sulky, sounding almost heartbroken. 

the younger man pulled his glasses off, patting his lap for his boyfriend to take a seat. yoongi snuggled under his chin, pouting as he looked around the office, as if the bear would appear under all the papers.  

"where was the last place you saw him, love?" hoseok questioned, rubbing his back soothingly, knowing how much the stuffie meant to him. 

"in da living room." he lisped, "but i look-ed there all weady!" his pout intensified, hands clenching onto the other's shirt. 

yoongi looked up at him with watery eyes, bottom lip trembling, "you don't think mr. woobie ran away, right?" 

"he would never!" he reassured him, cupping his cheeks to press a soft kiss to his forehead. "mr. woobie loves you too much." 

"we just have to retrace your steps." hoseok murmured, standing, holding the smaller man's waist with gentle hands, squeezing once just to hear him giggle. "before he was in the living room, where was he?" 

"in the kitchen. he ate lunch with me." the raven haired boy whispered, letting the taller man guide him to the other room. 

but when they peeked into the kitchen, the room was spotless, and there was no bear waiting for them. after checking the bathroom with no sight of mr. woobie, hoseok could tell that yoongi was starting to get overwhelmed, little hands shaking in his grip. 

"oh honey." he cooed, sitting on the new pretty red love seat they had ordered, pulling yoongi down to straddle his lap. the little nuzzled into his chest, sniffling sadly. "we'll find him, don't worry."  

"want. mr. woobie." he started to sob brokenly, trembling against the other's warm body, "want mr. woobie now, daddy!" 

"i promise you i will find him but i need you to calm down first, baby."  hoseok pacified him, rocking his little body back and forth. 

he hiccuped, rubbing at his now red nose, chubby cheeks flushed, taking a deep breath when the other instructed him to. 

"we live in a pretty small apartment," hoseok started, rubbing a thumb over his rosy cheek, "we've already checked here, the bathroom, the office and the living room. so where should we look now?" 

"da bedroom." yoongi sniffled, letting his boyfriend wipe his tears away. 

"exactly. mr. woobie sleeps in our room with us so maybe that's where he'll be." 

when they entered the bedroom, yoongi gasped, running over to grasp the small paw peeking out from under the bed. 

"mr. woobie!" he squealed happily, rubbing his face against the soft bear's tummy as they reunited. "thank you, hobi hobi." 

"anything for my baby." he said softly, kissing the top of his head. 

after the successful finding of mr. woobie, hoseok went back to the office with the promise that it would only take him a half an hour to finish his work. but that half an hour turned into forty-five minutes which turned into an hour and yoongi's never been very patient. he hugged the bear to his chest, deeply thinking of a way to get all of his boyfriend's attention.