Ch 9.

I just realized the Harry left on a search for Voldemort and his horocruxes. I cant believe he did not say good bye to me. I feel so heartbroken. wait what is that. It's headwig carrying a note for me. "Dear Ginny  sorry i could not say goodbye to you. It was so late at night and i did not wish to disturb your sleep. Do not worry that i am safe.I will be arriving tomorrow at noon. Be ready form me dressed in a formal attire and take a duffel bag with pyjamas and whatever else you may need. I ponder on what he may mean by that but as she puts the puzzle pieces together.He wanted to take her on a dinner/movie date/sleepover. She was so happy and excited for tomorrow. As i made my way up the stairs  i saw Ron kissing his girlfriend Lavender brown. After going on the quits with hermione. I look at him and he gets mad saying that i can date a kiss his best friend and he cant kiss lavender? I just step my way past them and go into my room. I pack up my stuff and than take a shower and go straight to bed. The next day i go down to the common room to eat my breakfast before going to my morning classes. I have the whole afternoon and tomorrow off due to that we go home for summer break. As i am walking back to my common room i hear a voice. Who might it be? It seems familiar like a good familiar. I turn around only to find the only person i want to see.....