CH.15

Harry's POV

She was enjoying herself along with everybody. We went swimming in our indoor pool.When she saw what  we did with pool her reaction was priceless. She loved it. She ran out and directly into the bedroom. I did not follow her as i knew that she was happy and she would come back to me in a little while.

Ginny's POV

When we went into  our  indoor pool. What i saw blew me away. The pool was decorated with floating lanterns and other decorations. There were carts with snacks. I bolted out of the room to  change into my   swimsuit. I picked out my favorite swim suit it was gold with an open back and had the straps that tied around my neck. after changing i ran down the stairs  and down  the hall. When i arrived everyone was in their swimsuits. They were all waiting for me. When i got there i shouted  let the part begin. I ran and dived into the pool. Everyone jumped in after me. We had an awesome time swimming and chatting  drinking. The waiters brought in some shots and we all took one. We ate we swam we chatted. When it was tim to get out harry guided us all to another room of the house. We went to the  theater. There were popcorn boxes and soda can on each armrest. Everyone took their seats. When they finally decided what movie to watch they all got up  to take a shower and  change into pjs. Since the manor was very big it counted with five guest room. Each room had showers. So Ron and hermione took one room. Luna and Cho another room . George and Angelina another room and finally Lavender another room. They all took a shower and then put on some pjs . They all met at the theatre to watch a movie. The movie  we were currently  watching was  it. I got so scared i had to snuggle up with harry. Not that i am complaining though. When the movie was finished everyone cheered and said lets watch another one but the waiter came in and said that the food was ready so we got up and went down to the dining hall. We each to our spots. Me being at the head of the table with harry on my right side. The rest were all spread around the table  facing each other. We ate and chatted and laughed. It was fun after the dinner we brought some champagne into the living room were the tv was turned on and ready to watch Netflix and all the sleeping bags were set up for us to sleep in. Hermione said that i should open my presents.

Harry's POV

The plan was set into motion as soon as hermione suggested ginny should open her gifts. It was all a time game.

Ginny POV

I was excited to open all the gifts. There were lots of them. She started with Lunas's gift. She carefully peeled back the paper wrappings and took out this little pink box. When she opened the box she found that luna had bought her this little charm bracelet with a charm in the shape of a G. She thanked her and gave her a hug. The next gift she opened was hermione's. It was a beautiful pendant with a purple quartz . After opening the rest of her gifts and thanking everyone she looked over at Harry wondering why he had not gotten her anything. The gifts she got were a charm bracelet,A pendant, a camera,a kit for her broom,a instax camera,a picture frame,a pair of gold earrings,And a choker. 

Harry's POV

It was time . While she was opening her last two gifts he snuck out of the room and raced to the bedroom. He opened a drawer and got out the box. Now all he needed to do is go down the stairs. Approach her. I know she is wondering why  i have not gotten her anything. My heart was beating out of control. I slipped back into the crowd and watched her open her last gift. Whn she noticed that there is not one from me she stared at me. So i started walking towards her. Slowly but with a confident step.

Ginny POV

It was weird there was no gift from Harry. Maybe this party was my gift? No i did not thinks so there was something going on. He suddenly started to walk slowly towards me. He had this small smile on his face that got me nervous. Everyone around me seemed to know what was going on. He then started talking.  

Harry POV

I was dying of nervousness i seriously did not know if she would say yes. I  fear that she would say no to me. I would be crushed. But i kept walking and started to talk saying .... Ginevra  Molly Weasley since the day i met i thought  what a beautiful girl.My feeling for you only got stronger.Every single day i wished on every star that i could get to be the lucky one to get to claim you as mine. Finally a few years ago i managed to get enough courage to ask you out. Now here we are together years after. You make my day you make me happy. I wish that i did not sound as cheesy as i do right now. Ginevra Molly Weasley will you marry me?

Ginny POV

He kept saying all these cute and beautiful things to me while walking  towards me. I was rooted to the ground unable to move. Then he paused his speech and his next  words struck me like a lightning bolt. Ginevra Molly Weasley will you marry me? My heart stopped. I did not know what to do. It was all too much. I started crying. While crying i just stood there taking the moment in trying to process everything. Then it hit me  this was the man i was made to be with. He made me happy. He made my days brighter. I knew the answer . The answer was yes. 

Harry's POV

She was taking too long way too long. My nerves started to kick in.  My heart sank at the thought that she would reject me that i was not good  enough for her.  Then she stopped crying she stood tall and said.........

Yes

My whole world filled with joy. Joy that the women i loved loved me back Joy that she said yes. Joy that she and i would be untied as one and would some day  start a family. I took her into my arms and spinned her around then i kissed her on the lips.  Everyone clapped and was overjoyed for us.

Ginny's POV

I was so happy seeing that every single  year on my birthday i would get to remember that beautiful day that i got engaged. Now to start the wedding planning. We celebrated we a bit of champagne and a movie and then we went to sleep. Before sleeping i thought  what a beautiful day this was how wonderful it is to have a loving guy who cares for you. I am lucky that i get to call him mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 

its me again

Im sorry about the late update i have been with a huge writers block.

Plus i have been at school and all that stuff

Okay so tell me if you liked the chapter.

I have a few things planned ahead for this book.

thats all for me now

don't forget to vote for this chapter

Well bye now

-Adlh