Ch.13

Ginny's P.O.V

I was devastated as the only home i knew had been destroyed by the Death Eaters. I was mad and frustrated because i wan not there when it happened. At the same time i wonder if i had been there then would i have been able to stop them? When i think back to my date with harry i change my mind even if i were here i would not have been able to stop them as they are more powerful than me. I did not know what to do or think as i made my way back to the family. They were lucky they made it out when they did. As i ran to my mom and dad i noticed That Harry was standing away from the family.

Harry's P.O.V

I felt really bad because i knew Ginny was beating herself up from not being there but i felt sad because this was my home. Since the Wesley's had taken me under their wing then i had considered the burrow my home. There were so many memories made in that house.

Flashback to when he first came to the burrow when they were eating

A girl cam back down the stairs and i realized it was Ron's little sister. What was she called? Ah Ginny. I said hi to her but she ran . She was asking to her mom something about a green jumper.

End of flashback

Back to present

That was just one of the bunch of memories i have there. Then there is the time after Sirius died and i was super sad and depressed lying on my be all day and barley eating. Until ginny got tired and finally pulled me out of bed. She did not only pull me out of bed she said that if i got up and ate some food then she would make me my favorite stew and a big kiss.

Back to present

I just could not let go of the burrow it was just so special and dear to all of us. So i told everyone we would repair it. They were all in a brighter mood after he told them that. They then told harry to take ginny away to finish their date. He did as told.

Back at the house

everything looked so peaceful as they entered the house. It looked as if they were never gone. Harry and ginny snuggled under the blankets in the mattress and picked a movie and got the treats to resume where they left off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i am back we the second chapter i promised to release it was hard though.

I am having a writers nightmare. I got writers block. Please suggest what you want to happens in the next 3 episodes i am going to post

Goodbye for now

A