Ch.11

Harry's P.O.V

Every bit of the money spent on that cake and restaurant was worth it to see the reaction of my beautiful Ginny. She looked dazzling with the light bouncing of the pure gold walls and onto her red dress. It made her look like she had a glowing aura. When the cake came in she looked like she had been stuck by lightning . Then she began to smile and tear up as she realized what the cake represented. We ate and then we paid and left. The car ride took 20 minutes as i was driving slow because i wanted to chat with her on the way there. She kept on blabbing about how excited she was to have a sleepover with me and how much she loved me.. We talked about next year. We talked about the good things this year. Laughed as we remembered some funny things i did. Then we were at privet drive i parked the car in reverse and then we got out of the car. I then unlocked the door and stepped in. The house seemed quieter than usual since there was no dudley running around the house or his aunt and uncle bossing him around he liked it.

He told her to get changed while he finished setting up the living room. I showed her to the bathroom as she was going to get changed. The i went up and changed into my pyjamas.The i went downstairs to bring out the movie and prepare the dvds. i casually proceeded to sit on the couch and wait for ginny to get out of the bathroom.

Ginny's P.O.V

I was struggling with the decision on either my onesie or my cotton baby pink pjs. I decided on my onesie hoping that i looked cute and not foolish. I brushed my hair out to the side. I then braided it and put on my bunny slippers. My onesie was a blue dinosaur onesie. I came out of the bathroom and proceeded to find harry. I did not have to look far as he was lounging at the couch sorting through movies and putting them in stack in the order of categories. He did not notice me coming in the room until i said i am ready. He turned around and looked at me from head to toe and said awww you look cute. He was wearing a red pajama. So we chose a movie we ended up watching Boss baby. It was a fun movie. We then proceeded to watch Annabelle i got scred and curled up right be side him and he whispered that everything would be fine. By the time we finished our snakes and our movies it was 2 am. HE said we should go to bed and i agreed. He asked me if i wanted a diffrent bed and i said i did not mind sharing after all we did have to share a bed in the burrow once. I curled up in a ball on the right side of the bed and he wrapped his arms around me in a protective gesture. I drifted to sleep quickly. Lulled by the sound of his snores. I woke up with the sound of crunching outside. i looked beside me to see if it was Harry. He was still beside me . I shook him awake "Harry wake up."" Harry" "HARRY" What do ya want ginny whats wrong he asked I told him " Harry i think there is someone in the yard" So we grabbed our wands and headed out silently. From he window we could see someone moving bout the yard now it could be a burglar or it could be a death eater. I prayed that it was just a drunk muggle walking on our yard. I opened the door that led to the kitchen. When we looked at the window i saw a hooded man in the yard staring right back at us. It gave me the heebie jeebies. Harry gave me a signal to be quiet. he grabbed me by the arm and tugged me away from the window and into the cupboard we heard the kitchen door creak open as the man came inside the house. Then the man said "Lumos" Harry opened the door of the cupboard just a little. In the light of his wand we realized that the man right there was just Professor Lupin. Still we kept quiet because for all we know he could be an imposter. Lupin said Harry, Ginny were are u? I came out of the cupboard first. "Ah there you two are pardon me if i scared u there was no other way to come in.""I just came here to inform you that school will be starting a little bit later than planned due to some remodelations being made to the school for protection of the students." Remus i said you scared the living soul out of us. Why did you not send an owl.? Sorry i hope i did not interrupt anything important he says with a wink. Then just like that with that ending sentence he stepped into the fireplace and poof he was gone. Harry and I were no longer tired so we fished another movie out curled up in the couch together and watched it.After we finished watching the movie i got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Suddenly i felt someone behind me it took all of my strength not to jab the person behind me because i knew it was just a certain green eyed boy. TO my surprise when i turned around he was standing so close that my lips brushed mine me and harry dont kiss a lot and this made me blush madly. I quickly backed away from him but then realised why am i backing away it is not like he is not my boyfriend so i lunched myself forward and kissed him straight on the lips with no hesitation. He was taken aback and then he returned the kiss we were not interrupted until a certain owl started to hoot at the window. She carried a message.

It said

Dear Harry and ginny

Sorry for the interruption as i know u two are on a date. There is trouble at the burrow. come as quick as possible. I cant talk much.

M

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry to leave u at a cliff hanger

But i wanted to that everyone who has voted on my chapters and also comment what you want to happen in the next chapter with harry and ginny

Are the weasleys okay

Is the news bad or good

what happened that made the school get more security

You will find out soon

And remember to leave a comment down below with suggestions and message me with new ideas for future chapters. Thank you

Love

A