Ch.19

Standing at the door frame was the only person I wanted to see. HIs forehead covered in a sheen of sweat from the fighting. My one and only Harry. I burst into tears partly from the hormones and partly from the horror I just went through. Ron appeared carrying a passed out man behind him. I got really mad how dare this man come into my home and try to hurt me and my baby. How dare he disturb the peace in my home. I got so mad I got up off the ground and punched him straight in the face. I bellowed at him curse words and that he go die in hell. Ron left us alone. He took off dragging the man behind him the apparated off. Harry took me into his arms and told me that everything would be okay and that the man would be thrown in jail and that he would be charged as breaking and entering and a bunch of other stuff.

2 days later

Harry POV

I woke up to the sound of puking. Not a very pleasant sound. I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I knew  Ginny would be, I sat down and grabbed her hair gently tugging it behind her head. I quickly grabbed a  hairband and used it to make a ponytail so her hair would not bother her.She kept on reaching and I  rubbed her back in a soothing manner. When she finally finished puking I picked her up and rinsed her face and mouth.Then I carried her bridal style to the bed. I quickly went downstairs and made her breakfast.

Ginny POV

She woke up feeling her stomach churning. Harry was sleeping soundly beside her.She felt a horrible urge to vomit as her stomach did a backflip inside her.  She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet before puking. She tried to keep her hair out of her vomit but then she heard movement behind her and she felt he hair being picked up into a ponytail. She finally finished puking and harry rinsed her mouth and her face and then proceeded to carry her to the bed and tucked her in. He felt him leave the room but she could not tell for sure as she was falling asleep. She quickly dozed off into the land of sleep. 

30 minutes later

Ginny woke up to the sound of footsteps coming up the steps. In her sleep like state, she remembered the last time someone broke into the house. She quickly got up and grabbed her wand. She was about to fire a spell when she saw Harry's  head pop out of the doorway. She quickly put her wand down and started saying sorry. She told him that she was still on edge from the incident. 

He told her that it was okay that he understood where she was coming from. He went outside the bedroom and came back in 5 minutes later with a tray full of her favorite foods. There was orange juice, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffins, pancakes and finally, there was greek yogurt with different kinds of berries. She could not believe he had done this for her and she had almost killed him about five minutes ago.

Harry's POV

As soon as I walked into the room I saw her bolt up holding her wand.  She stopped when she saw me and started muttering a string of I am sorry. This was all so stressful for her with the baby and the break-in has done a lot with her sleep schedule and anxiety.

A few months later

Ginny  POV

I was 5 months old now and the bump was clearly showing. It had been a really hard past few months and Harry left for a work-related trip. He was still not back and I was feeling a little bit hurt about it. Though I knew it was just the hormones that made me feel that way. I was grateful that Harry had this job because I knew it was his passion and that without the job we would not have this house or anything we had for that matter. It was both a blessing and a curse as I did not spend that much time with him. His leave of absence for my pregnancy came to an end last week and he had to go back and was immediately sent away to trip. She spent most of her days with Hermione or mum. Now that it was the day of my check I decided to call Luna over to go with me to my check since she was one of my best friends.  I would find out the gender of the baby.

2 minutes later

Narrator

And so with her heart pounding away Ginny waited and waited and just as promised  2 minutes later Luna arrived with a bag in hand and a book in the other.  Ginny upon hearing the fireplace light up hurled down the stair as fast as her baby bump let her go. She greeted her friend with a hug and they were off to the clinic. As soon as the girls arrived at the clinic they were greeted by the nurse and taken to padmas' office. Padma greeted Ginny with a warm hug and smile to Luna. So they chatted about ginny's health and then they began the tests.

Ginny's POV

As I was lying on the white sheets of the examination I was anxious and my heart was racing I was afraid it would burst out of my chest.  Padma hovered over me started to chant a spell in order to reveal an image of my baby.  She pulled out the ultrasound to check on the baby.  The she asked me if i wanted to know the gender of the baby. I told her yes. She continued with the ultrasound. I really think it will be a girl. 

Its...... a boy!!!!

I knew it

wait what a boy???

Oh, thats great I should have known the majority of the Weasleys are boys so should have seen it coming. Harry will be thrilled. I will tell him when Harry gets home this weekend.

I guess I should get home and repaint the nursery as it is painted pink

oh well

wait but what if I hire someone for the nursery

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys its me

umm i kinda ran out of ideas

so the next chapter will take place a few months later so when she is 8 months old 

till next time

-A