Ch.17

After the honeymoon

Ginny's POV

The honeymoon was  great.Harry took me to bora bora for 2 weeks and then we went back home because we had to mind teddy. Teddy had the pity of all of the family. Though sometime s he could be a brat.The family thought that Harry spoiled  him too much. Teddy had a little bit of an outburst sometimes. This was frowned upon by the family. But they let him get his way as the boy lost a lot . When he looked at him she could not imagine the grief that he went through not knowing where his real parents are. It broke her heart whenever  Teddy called her mom and harry dad. They both had  explained to him who his real parents were in hopes that he would understand.  Anyway the honeymoon was great we had a blast together. I still cant wrap my head around the fact that i am married to him.. If someone had told me that i would  have everything i wanted . That i would marry the man i dreamed about for six year and that i would have an amazing family. I would have done my infamous  bat-boogey hex on him for being so darn mad.

2 weeks later

Harry's pov

I woke up really early this morning and looked over to my right. I saw this beautiful women laying right next to me. She was my wife. Ginny had moved in last week. I have never been happier. We were currently minding teddy for a whole week as Andromeda was away on a trip. Ginny suddenly sat up and ran out of bed and into the bathroom i followed her.

Ginny's POV

I could hear Harry waking up this morning. It was currently 6 am. I know that he had to go soon to work as it was after all a monday. Suddenly i felt my stomach churn in a disgusting way. I bolted up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. As soon as i got there i leaned over the toilet and well  puked. I tried  to recall  what i had eaten last night. I remembered that i did not eat anything. I just went to bed as i was not hungry i just drank a bottle of water and went to sleep. I kept on puking and puking. I did not know what caused this so when the puking stopped i did not give a thought to it. I brushed it of saying it was just  a stomach bug . Harry had followed me into the bathroom and was currently holding my hair  as i  once again reached over the toilet and puked.  When it stopped he went to change and then left to work. I got up of the floor and then went to get my  wand and sent my patronus to hermione and told her to come over asap that it was an emergency.  2 minutes later my friend arrived. I her her call my name from down stairs so i called her up. When she arrived to the bedroom we statrted talking. 

Whats wrong ginny?

Mione i dont know what is wrong with me i got up this morning with a bloody chruning in my stomach and i puked for what seemed like  hours. I did not eat anything last night and i  am late for  3 weeks.

Here take this ginny it is a muggle pregnancy test. You have to pee on it and then wait a while for the results to show.

Okay.

5 minutes later

Mionie it has two pink stripes what does that mean?

Ginny that means it is positive.That means that you are pregnant!

I froze in my tracks i could not belive i was pregnant. She had not even thought about having a baby.  Her greatest concern was how to tell him?

Mionie what if he does not want it?

Don't be silly ginny of courses harry will want it.

yeah yeah you are right

aren't i always?

haha

After hermione left i flooed over to the burrow to  tell my mom and ask for advice.

When i got there i called for my mom.She came down the stairs with a pot of tea and some cups.We sat down and i kind of beat around the bush until i told her.She was delighted for me and harry and she recommended that i visit.I told her that until i was one hundred percent sure to not tell anyone not even my dad.I got up from the chair and i told her i had to go back to the manor because i had to tell harry and he was going to be arriving soon.I flooed back  to potter manor and just as i arrived i heard harry apparate outside so i ran  to the kitchen and started to cook. Harry came in to the kitchen and said hi to me and kissed me on the forehead. i told him i had some news to tell him  so he sat down and we started to talk.

Whats wrong love?

Theres something i need to tell you.

The nerves were killing me i did not know what to do or how to tell him.

Harry im pregnant!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i left you on a cliff hanger!

Find out what happens next in the next chapter of Hinny

Until then 

peace out

-Adlh