Ch.18

Omg ginny how when

Harry picked me up from the ground and spun me around

Harry's POV

I could not believe what Ginny was telling me.I could not believe that Ginny was pregnant.Finally, after all these years of wanting a perfect family, I was beginning my own. My dreams and my hearts wishes were coming to life.I was so happy that I picked her up and spun her around then I put her on her feet and kissed her smack on the lips.

Ginny's POV

I was so glad that Harry reacted so well.Like what was I thinking, of course, he would want the kid, after all, it was his dream to have a family.I told him that I told my mom and that I told her not to tell anyone until we were sure.We agreed that it was for the best and that we would be going to mungos tomorrow morning.My friend Padama who is a healer there will attend me since she works in the obstetrics department.We went to sleep excited about the fact that there may be a little being in my stomach.

Next morning

3rd person view

Harry woke up with a start when they heard a scream downstairs.He sat bolt upright and bolted off the bed and ran down the stairs she found Ginny sitting on the couch staring out the window.She was pale and shaking.Harry asked her what was wrong and she said that she saw him outside.Harry asked who was him and she said you know who.That was not possible as Harry had killed him a few years back.Harry enveloped her in a hug and told her that she must have just seen someone else with his features that it was all okay.

Ginny POV

I saw something terrifying last night luckily Harry was here.We are our way to mungos right now.We are taking the car as it might be too dangerous to apparate there.When we arrive at mungos, of course, there were people taking pictures and soon enough paparazzi were here.I knew that this was going to happen so we came prepared we changed into our costumes and slipped into mungos.A nurse came to see us and told us to go to the front desk.The nurse at the desk asked us our name so we took off our costumes and she said oh mr.and Mrs.potter what are you in here for it is such an honor to serve you.The girls' name was Wendy chang she fought with us at the battle of Hogwarts.She immediately asked them who were we looking for and we told her we were looking for doctor Padma Patil.She told us to follow her and lead us to a door. She knocked on the door twice an opened it. Padma greeted us with kindness. We sat down in the chairs and started talking with her. she said there were two things people come in here for pediatric advice and pregnancy.Since we have not brought a kid here she chose the latter. She congratulated us and told me to lie down on the table behind us. I laid down on the table behind me. I watched as Padma whipped out her wand and started chanting a  spell. In less than five seconds a bubble appeared over my stomach and there it was the baby. 

Ginny, you are 2 weeks along more or less.

Would you like to hear the heartbeat?

Yes 

Alright and then she was off again swishing her wand around in the air. THen I heard it the soft thump-thump of its heart.  I looked over at Harry and saw a smile creeping onto his face mimicking mine. I later asked Padma when was the due date. She told us that the baby was conceived around the first of October.So the due date will be around the first of June. They were ecstatic. Padma told them to come again in a month. She told them that they would be able to determine the gender of the baby.

Back at Potter Manor

Harry POV

I could not believe that this was happening. My mind could not process that this was a reality. I could not wrap my head around the fact that in nine months I would have a miny me or mingy ginny in my arms.

1 month later

Ginny's POV

It was the day that I had to go back to mungos to get my checkup. Of course, after I quit my quidditch job I arose the attention of the press. I had to flu inside the hospital even then when I got out of the chimney there were paparazzi everywhere. A girl named Lisa came to get me she said that she was Padmas assistant. She led me to Padma's door and knocked. Padma opened the door and ushered me in. She told me that the paparazzi had seen me leaving the hospital the other day I had come in. Ever since they knew that, they followed me around everywhere. Like I went into the market there were there, outside my house, outside my moms, at the hospital. It was kind of annoying. Padma and she were starting to get the preparations ready. Harry had signed the forms to a private room and the help of a quick mostly paparazzi-less entrance. They had a private maternity room and everything. As Ginny arrived home she noticed something was off. The door was wide open and Harry's car was not in the driveway. She swiftly got out of the car and quietly and carefully entered the house. I heard rummaging inside the bedroom. I quickly sent out my Patronus to Harry and Ron. Suddenly I saw a dark shadow staring at me through the stained glass window of Teddy's room.

Harry's POV

It was nine o clock at night and I was still here at the Auror office with Ron and Hermione. We were finishing up our paperwork when a   patronou in the form of a mare appeared in the room. I recognized the Patronus immediately it was Ginny's. The patronous topped right in front of Ron and me.  We heard ginny's really shushed voice saying that there was someone in the house.  this was addressed to both Ron and me. We grabbed our wands and apparated to the manor.

Ginny's POV

I was hiding in the car when I saw Harry and Ron apparate in the yard. I climbed out of the car a walked over to them. HArry was so relieved when he saw me appear. He told me that he thought that the person got me.  I describe him the person. I told him that it was a man with blond hair hazel brown eyes and had a black robe.  He asked me where I saw it and if he saw me. I told him that he did see me and that I saw him through the stained glass window of Teddy's room.

We all started walking into the house together.

"Ginny are you sure you saw a man?"

"Yes, Harry I am very sure of what I saw!"

"How did he get in here?"

"Potter Manor is rigged with spells and traps and has a really high tech security!"

Ron trudged ahead

We were going up the stairs when we heard a bang up in our room. Harry and Ron ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. That's when I heard it. 

"Ginny!"

Like a whisper in my head.

"I'm coming to get you"

I screamed and Harry ran out of the room asking me what happened

"There's someone else he..ee.re"

Ron and Harry took off running and split off to search the manor.

I heard something behind me and when I turned around saw him. I told myself to run. I got off the floor and ran into the only place I knew was safe the baby's bedroom. I locked myself inside and heard fighting outside. Then it was over I was frightened for my brother's and Harry's life. I heard  footsteps outside the door and then a small voice whispered 

"Ginny where are you?"

I shrank into a ball and curled up at the side of the door. Then someone fired a spell at the door and it unlocked. Standing at the frame was....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey what is going on guys

I left you in a cliffhanger

Well the next chapter will be coming out as soon as possible but it might be a while as i aam focusing a lot of my sports and music 

That does not mean i will not write i am currentley working on another book so i am trying to get the frist chapter out and then also try to realease more chapters here.

Until next time

Adlh