Ch.26

A few weeks later

Narrator

a lot of things have happened since James birthday. First of all, they had been trying for a new baby. Ginny had become nostalgic from the days when James was a baby. They gave up on it a few days ago saying it would happen when the time was right. She woke up with a start not knowing what was bothering her but somthing wasn't right, she felt sick, she ran to the bathroom and keeled in front of the toilet.

Narrator

I think u can imagine what happened next

Ginny looked puzzled remembering that the last time this happened she came out to be pregnant. Her mouth formed an O a thought occurring in her head, what if she was pregnant again?Oh what would Harry say I mean I think he would be delighted because of them wanting to have two more children? They talked about it and they wanted to have 4 children in total.

she washed her mouth and changed into some sweatpants and t-shirt and speed dialed her two BFFs luna and Hermione.

hello the two girls picked up in their joined call. In a rush ginny explained everything to the girls not pausing for breath the whole time. When she was done silence was heard followed by an audible gasp from luna and a shrill squeal from Hermione. Wait right there exclaimed Hermione as-the girl apparated over. In a flash of light, there stood the two girls.

Ginny was tackled to the ground and with a thump, she fell backward on to the floor, the girls rolled over laughing before picking up a stunned-looking ginny

2 and a half hours later

The three girls arrived at mungos hospital once again, they went through the whole checkup routing with a smile spread across their faces when the news was received.

Saying bye to their friend the apparated away back to the house. The girls came up with the idea of baking a cake or writing something.

An hour and a half she  got to work

She prepared a video starting from their wedding, To the birth of their last child.The last part of the  video started with james birthday and a picture of the family together,Continued with the number three and a question mark.Then the video the girls took of ginny reciving the news from padma .

The video ends with ginny smiling and the girls talking .Then ginny  enters the room carrying a card.Only a few more hours till she could  tell him. The hours rolled by slowly to slowly for her liking. 

Finally she heard the fireplace crackle and footsteps going up the stairs

She layed on the bed casually holding a book in her hands as if nothing was going on.Harry walked into the room and kissed her on the forehead. Ginny smiled and patted a spot on the bed next to her.She told him that she wanted to show him something.

He stared at her with a puzzled look unsure of what to say he just nodded and Ginny turned on the tv. Before the video started playing she looked over at Harry and told him not to ask any questions or talk to just listen and watch.

He did as told and the video started playing opening up with the words from the beginning. Pictures of them at hogwarts rolled and then videos of them at the site of the engament. Then the words till I said I do rolled in. And videos and pictures of their wedding. Then came our first baby with pictures of teddy  non biological and biological apes d on the screen with pictures of James and teddy. You were by my side. Now that time has passed. Then pictures of them laughing and looking shocked at the med wards with Hermione and Luna rolled in. The number three and question marks with a blurry scan appeared on the screen with ginnyd shocked face. And then the words it's time to continues our adventure then the screen faded to black.

Harry looked over at her puzzled and shocked trying to process everything.Ginny looked at her husband and giggled.Ginny are you pregnant? She quiteley left the room and came back with a card in it was the picture of the baby and the lab results with the  words number three is only 8 months away. She was 1 month pregnant.

Harry opened the card  read it dropping the card he took his wife into his arms and hugged her close.One more time she brought happiness to him and continued to amaze him.He loved this girl with his whole heart.His little family was the most precious thing he had And he would raise his kids like he hadn't been. Giving them all the love and education they would need

This was his world now