Ch.14

Harry's P.O.V

It has been a lot of time since the burrow got burnt to the ground. The Weasleys and I repaired it. It is Ginny's birthday today as she is turning 25 today. Ginny had moved into an apartment near to where I lived. It was my birthday a year ago I am already 26. I am planning to propose to her soon. As the battle of Hogwarts has come to an end and we must celebrate. The battle lasted 4 years and now it has finally come to an end. Now two years later I have decided to propose to Ginny on the day of her birthday. We were planning to move in together this week on Monday it is currently Saturday. Ginny sold her apartment on thursday and is living with Hermione.

Ginny's P.O.V

I feel like there is something special going on today. Like you know when you get that feeling that tells you something is going to happen. I got that feeling right now but in a good way. I feel like something is going on. Like for example, i have not see harry all day. He has not even texted me. It kind of upsets me. My mum called me and told me to go to her house s she needed help minding Teddy. Teddy is Remus and Tonk's child. But sadly they died fighting in the Battle of Hogwarts. Harry is Teddy's godfather therefor they were meant to take care of him. Teddy had gone to grandmums for the weekend as it was Ginny's birthday.

Narrator

So she took off to the burrow. When she arrived there through the flu she got out and as soon as she put her foot on the newly washed crimson carpet her legs were engulfed by the arms of a beaming two-year-old Teddy who's hair had changed colors and was now red to match her hair color. She picked up the little boy and put him on her hip.

Ginny

I took Little Teddy to the kitchen to prepare him some snack while I waited for my mum to bring some groceries from the supermarket. All the time I kept on thinking the reason on why Harry could not have called me to say Happy birthday, I could not come up with anything. I was truly sad. Just then mum came in through the door with the bags. I sat down teddy in his booster seat and gave him his cereal. I then helped my mum with the bags she was carrying. Then we just talked for hours.

Meanwhile At Harry's House

Harry's P.O.V

I had already bought her a proposal ring. It was beautiful just like her. Okay, that was cheesy ik. Anyway, i have planned the best surprise for her. Ginny always mentioned that her dream birthday was a slumber/movie night/Pool part dinner kind of thing. Of course, there will be drink alcoholic a non-alcoholic so yeah. The thing that hurts me the most is that Ginny thinks that i forgot her birthday or that I forgot to call her That upsets me but I know it will be worth. I had called friends over to help me get the party ready. I had called Ron, Hermione, Luna, Cho, Lavender, George Weasley, Angelina. They had all arrived a few minutes ago bringing the food and the decoration. We were now proceeding to set up the theatre, the pool, and the living room, and the diner. For the pool party, we were decorating it with floating lanterns and my house had an indoor pool with the walls that were all cream white and bathed in a warm gold glow of the lights. The pool was shaped like a big jigsaw piece. Outside there was also another pool. The pool was shaped like a big rock waterfall and had a big stone slide running down the side of the waterfall. The pool was shaped like a big round lagoon. We decided to host the party inside as we could let the lanterns float up to the ceiling and there was big white tanning chair where everyone could relax and the rest could swim in the pool. We put up the lanterns and put a snack table on one of the corners with loads of food. While I and Hermione were working on the pool. Ron and Luna were working in the movie theatre

Ron's P.OV

Hey Luna! What if we put the popcorn and the soda in each set and arrange the blankets and pillow on each seat so that everyone can pick out a seat and grab their popcorn and their soda. I love how Harry installed reclinable seats. Okay, i think we are done Luna finally said after what felt like a whole day.

George and Angelina's P.O.V

Okay so the last thing we need to do is set up the blow up Mattresses in the center of the living room. Then we can move on said, Angelina. We have to hurry up though we still need to organize the dinner. Luna and Ron brought in the food. So all we need to do is decorate and set up the table and unbox the food.

1 Hour later

Harry P.O.V

Finally after all the setting up we are finally done. Now all we need is to get Ginny down here. I have already told my friends about my plan to propose to her. We are thinking about doing it as a present to her at the last stage in the slumber party in the living room when she is unboxing all her gifts. It would go like this. We walk in after having dinner and i will bring in some drinks. I will then tell her to open all the presents and after she has opened the last one then. I will tell her that i have a gift for her. I will then ask her to stand up and close her eyes. Then i will kneel down and take out the box and tell her to open her eyes. That is the way things are going to go. Now all we need to do is to get her here.

2 hours later

Okay i have finished sending all of the invitations to the party. So then i decided to call Ginny asking her to come over to the house this afternoon. She answered with a little mad tone in her voice yelling at me that now i call saying to come over to the house. She yelled at me until i cut her of wishing her happy birthday. She started sobbing and saying how upset she was that i had not called earlier. She told me she was flooing to the house in 5 minutes. I also told her to leave Teddy with her mum. A few minutes later she arrived. She ran to me and i picked her up and spinnied her around. We then kissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next it will all be reveled in the next chapter of.............. Hinny!

Well hi its me

Liked what i did there i kind of made it like a tv show

Okay no

Alright i will not do it again

Well i hope you like the story until now.

If you have any suggestion don't hesitate to message me.

Until next time

-ADLH