Ch.10

Ginny's dress is shown  above.

Harrys P.O.V

I have arrived at Hogwarts. It is exactly 2 pm and Ginny has a whole afternoon free. Tomorrow is the first day of summer vacation. Everything is ready our table is booked and the movies are at home. Now all i need is my lovely princess to come with me. If only i could find her. But first i need to shower because I just came back from a long trip and i can not see her like this. As i am making my way up the hundreds of stairs that lead to the Gryffindor house i see a beautiful young lady walking on the opposite moving staircase. Yes Ginny, she was walking and looking around . Suddenly someone yells HARRY! I turn around and look in the direction the sound was coming from. It was Luna she saw me and i reluctantly had to yell hi. i really wish nobody had seen me like this i was covered in sweat and dirt and i had a cut on my lip from fighting a death eater. So as i am talking to Luna i see out of the corner of my eye i see ginny turn 180 degrees around look at me and then run up the the flight of stairs separating us. She runs down the corridor and take in account that i am in the middle of the stairs walking up students left right and center and i hear running footsteps i turn around and see her running towards me. I immediately think fudge she will see me like this. Then i think omg what i am thinking i love her. As he barrels toward me she throws her arms around me and i lifted her off the ground and twirl her around. When i set her on the ground again she crashed her lips on to mine. I kissed her back. Even thought i had a busted lip and i was dirty from the long trip i cherished the moment as i had not seen her a whole week. We did not break the kiss fro what seemed like hours. I love this girl she is my life. As we break of the kiss he whispers i missed you. "I missed you to ginny." "Are you ready for tonight?" "Yes although i do not know why i need a really fancy dress?" "You will see my love." I have to go though ginny because i have tio go get ready and i will meet you at the burrow okay? "Okay"

Ginny's POV.

Well i found out who the voice was it was Harry. I knew i recognized his voice from the otherside of the opposite staircase. I ran with all i had to my beloved harry. At first he did not notice that i had seen him because he was talking to Luna. I admit it made me kind of jealous. So i ran and kissed him. Right now i am on my way with him to the Gryiffindor house hand in hand. When we arrived he left to take a shower and get ready. We agreed to meet up at the burrow later.. As i was entering the room i looked around to see if there wan anyone inside. As there was not i started to sing my favorite song. I was looking through my closet to find the perfect dress to wear for tonight. I decided to wear this red lace evening dress. But of course i had to pack it up along with my other stuff do to that i needed to go the burrow first to change and shower. There  we  will meet and head over to harry's dinner place and then go to harrys house. The dursley's were out for vacation so he had the whole place to himself.  So i took a shower and picked a orange crop top with  white shorts.  Then i packed up my unicorn onesie , dress, red heels, bunny sippers,hair brush and tooth brush and that was that. I was out the door and headed to the train that would take me to the burrow. When i got to the place were i was going to go to board the train i noticed that my parents were here to pick me up talk about embarrassment. so we loaded up and got in the car.  I asked my parents if  Harry was coming with us .They said No he was going straight home to say bye to his aunt and uncle  as if ,he was probably at his house  setting things up for tonight. So we were of to home and ready to spend the next three hours styling my hair ,nails and makeup but especially  i needed to shave my legs ,god i looked like the legs of the abominable snowman full of hair. 

An hour worth of horrible singing from Fred and a lot of laughter from both mom and dad.We were at the burrow. As soon as i came through the door i went straight to the kitchen to eat a salad  before i went upstairs to get ready.  As i got up to my room i remembered i forgot to buy my makeup so i rushed downstairs. I yelled at my mom to take me to hermione's. I dial hermione's number really quick. "Hello?" Hermioneeee i need you help. I am coming over in 5 minutes to you house. " Is something wrong?" Yes i need makeup for my date with harry thats my emergency so help me please.. " Omg you scared me sure come and i will help u." Great i am on my way. Bye. "Bye"