CH.16

2 months later

Ginny's POV

It has been all over my mind all over my dreams. The wedding it took so long to plan so much to do. I am very thankful for my family which helped me plan the wedding. If it where not for them then this wedding wouldn't be ready. My bridesmaids were Hermione,Luna,Fleur  and Audrey. Harry's groomsmen were Ron,Thomas Dean,  and my two brothers. So the wedding was ready to go and it would happen  this Friday. All the dresses were ready we just have to pick them up.

Harry's POV

I could not believe this was happening. The Weasley family have been great helping ginny out with all the  wedding planning. After what seemed like ages but was actually just two month we are finally getting married. Teddy my godson is the ring man. We are getting married in  this beautiful magical wedding venue.

Ginny's POV

I was totally proud  of the venue i had picked. It had these magical ceiling like the one in Hogwarts and it had  a purplish kind of  lighting on the ceiling. my dress was cream coloured with a off white lace on the back and i would be wearing cream coloured heels. I juts could not wait for this Friday.

Thursday Night

Ginny's POV

Tomorrow is my wedding and i have just been so nervous the whole day.I am closing the longest chapter of my life. Me and Harry are closing a chapter that lasted a really long time in both of our life's and  starting a new chapter. This will be the start of us founding our family. I was nervous about my vows and even more that harry would think that he made a great mistake and then leave me standing on the aile. non the less i slept soundly and got up in the morning. I showered changed when to the hair dresser got my hair down and by noon i was at the chapel.I had not seen harry all day. So i got into my dress and and i got my bridesmaids all gathered up and we were ready.

Third person view

Ginny heard the music start to play in. Harry was already at the aile. The doors flung open and the bridesmaids started walking followed by Teddy the ring bearer then came Viktoria the daughter of Fleur her flower girl. She was followed by her mom the maid of honor and finally the doors flung open completely and out came the beautiful bride. She walked with the grace of a gazel and her dress tail flowed behind her rippling like a cascade. She walked with her heart thumping away. Ginny reached  half way with her dad then he peeled away and ginny climber up the steps. She turned and looked at harry's eyes those captivating eyes that made her fall for him. A small smile tugged at ginny's face and a smirk formed on harry's. The preach started to talk. He said thank you ladies and gentelmen for coming on this beautiful day where this couple will be joined together in marriage. He told them to link hands and look at each other. He asked ginny Will you take harry as you lawfully wedded husband. Ginny said yes. Then he asked Harry if he would take Ginny as he lawfully wedded wife he said yes. They said their vows. The Teddy appeared with the rings.He offered the cushion to his mom and dad as he called them. The couple each took a ring. Harry was the first to put the ring on ginny and then ginny on him. Then the priest declared that they were lawfully wedded and that harry could kiss the bride. So they were married.

Harry's POV

I am married to the most amazing girl ever. I  have everything i want in life right now. I have an amazing girl. A amazing family.  All i need now is a family of our own. I have an amazing job too. I Am head auror in the  magic department.

Ginny POV

And so i was married to the most amazing guy. I was so grateful that all my family attended. I am so grateful to be surrounded by all this people. I am grateful that i met him. I  have achieved so many things.I am playing for a professional quidditch team. I play for the Holyhead Harpies. All i want now is to start a family with him. Now i wonder where we  are going for our honeymoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 

Its me

i love writing omg.

Im sorry if my wedding chapter sucks i am not good because i am not married. 

The next chapter will start soon in which there will be a surprise waiting for harry and ginny

I will be skipping the honeymoon because i want that to be a flashback in a  chapter coming up.

Peace out

-Adlh