Ch.12

Ginny P.O.V

The letter it came from home what was going on. We were currently apparating to the house i was in panic mode. I was sacred that something had happened to my family. We arrived only to see a burrow go up in flames. "Noooooooooo!" i heard  someone yell only to realize it was me. I rushed over to the burrow. Luckily my family was outside. This was the work of the death eaters. They were everywhere i took off after Fenrir. He kept on yelling you can't catch me.  I kept on running behind him until i reached this  swampy area with tall grass. He had hid behind the grass i could not see them nor could i hear them. Suddenly i heard a yell "Ahhhh!" i knew it was my brothers so i took off after the first death eater is saw and i took hime  down freeing my brothers.

Harry's P.O.V

When is saw the burrow catch on fire i knew it was the works of the death eaters. Suddenly ginny took off after one of the other death eaters. I took off after Bellatrix Lastrange.  She kept on repeating i killed Sirius black. it was getting on my nerves i hate her. Suddenly she disappeared in the tall grass. I heard a "Ahhhhh"  that scream chilled me to the bone because i recognized that voice. It was ginny .I took off as fast as i could to reach her and save her. When i got there she was on the ground and death eaters were surrounding her. As i walked toward her i bumped into the twins who were ready to fight. I jumped out first picking ginny up and putting my back to hers so we could fight back to back. Then the twins jump up nd put their backs to us so we could all fight of the Death eaters. The first death eater lounged toward Ginny she saw it coming so she shot  spell toward him who imediatley dropped dead. Then one lunged for me i did  have time to react so i shot a spell which took his wand away and then i shot another one  which sent him flying backwards. When  another one lounged for fred he did not have time to react and was knocked to the ground but ginny fired a shot that knocked the death eater out.

After that we all got up and ran toward what was left of the burrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys guess who is back. Me well this has been a hectic week with test and hw and sports lastly writing. I still keep my promise to update a batch of chapters. I will try to make the updates quicker. Thank you for comprehending.

i know i promised you five  chapter in a batch but i still have to work a lot before i can publish these five batches so for now  i will realese two chapters only.